Votes: 21 17.8%
  • Auction The Car Off

Votes: 97 82.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
In before NjcOlas (repost police) comes in to tell you how this is old or has been reposted before and some other crap.

Voted auction btw

SNAKE_FL

Established Member
i think the cops should use it as an undercover car ... like they do here in Florida but then again i wouldnt like it if i got pulled over from them so i guess auction it :D

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
They should have auctioned it off and used the money for the department budget as opposed to just crushing it.

JBender2007

Established Member
i think the cops should use it as an undercover car ... like they do here in Florida but then again i wouldnt like it if i got pulled over from them so i guess auction it :D

we have a few cops around here that have used impounded cars as undercover units. one was 01 ss with spray (and yeah they still use the bottle) and a evo 8 with 35r. was rumored to have a z8 as well but i never saw it in person.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Morons..What a waste, auction it off and pay some of your ridiculous debt at the very least.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I think it should be illegal. Jail time, court fines etc but not destruction of a persons property. Odds are that car had a lien on it so it doesn't legally belong to the owner till paid in full. That should be illegal.-Shane

LSWon00

ATC ZTL
Established Member
If you run from the cops on foot should they crush your knee caps? Better yet why don't the crush the cars of drunk drivers they endanger far more people and are more prevalent than the street racers? But again this is a law that originated in California so common sence has no bearing.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
we have a few cops around here that have used impounded cars as undercover units. one was 01 ss with spray (and yeah they still use the bottle) and a evo 8 with 35r. was rumored to have a z8 as well but i never saw it in person.

:rollseyesI'm assuming you are talking about Cobb County. However, seeing how the use and in some cases even the manner of transporting N20 is illegal, I highly doubt it was used by a government agency. I was racing on Barrett/75 for cash back when it was still a 2 lane and it would be the first I've ever heard of any of Cobb's undercovers running a bottle. If you've seen it with your own eyes and it's not just hearsay/rumors, I'd give Capt. Quan a call over at precinct 1 a call since that is his jurisdiction and where 99.9% of all the street racing occurs.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I voted crush because it's a Lexus. However, why are they crushing street racers and not drunk drivers' cars? Makes no sense to me.

SRNA

Established Member
Morons..What a waste, auction it off and pay some of your ridiculous debt at the very least.

No kidding!! What point are they trying to make? Now, if they crushed the RACER, then I would say they are making a point.

JBender2007

Established Member
:rollseyesI'm assuming you are talking about Cobb County. However, seeing how the use and in some cases even the manner of transporting N20 is illegal, I highly doubt it was used by a government agency. I was racing on Barrett/75 for cash back when it was still a 2 lane and it would be the first I've ever heard of any of Cobb's undercovers running a bottle. If you've seen it with your own eyes and it's not just hearsay/rumors, I'd give Capt. Quan a call over at precinct 1 a call since that is his jurisdiction and where 99.9% of all the street racing occurs.

actually i was. i havent seen the camaro out in awhile but last time i saw it he nailed my buddy and the bottle was hooked up cause he purged at my buddy sitting at a light.

Users who are viewing this thread