Spring Mods

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Every year I treat my car to a mod when it comes out of hibernation. This year I am going with either window tint or front end chip guard. I am leaning towards chip guard, but may just do both. What is everybody else doing?

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Every year I treat my car to a mod when it comes out of hibernation. This year I am going with either window tint or front end chip guard. I am leaning towards chip guard, but may just do both. What is everybody else doing?
I would do both. If I had to choose only one, window tint gets my vote.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blown 89

Established Member
I don't mod cars much anymore but my kart is getting a new motor and a road race fairing this week.

04YellowGT

Established Member
I just picked up a ProCharger P-1X Stage 2 Kit. I probably wont install it until late fall though.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I am hoping to do several mods in the upcoming weeks and months.

Springs are a necessity. My rears are not what they were in 2002. Going to try a set of C springs and poly isolators. I'm not after a drop as much as I am the handling of the car.

I have a set of tubular rear control arms I am debating on experimenting with.

I really need to swap out my cat back. Not sure what the future holds there yet.

I have a massive list of items I would love to have on the old O2 GT, but right now function is before form. I really need to locate a TR3650 trans. Mine is not healthy.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
I bought a car at the new year and will be demodding a bit soon so I can run pump gas. It's tuned on corn and it is too much for 91, even with an additive. Wish we had e85 on pump here.

Users who are viewing this thread