srt-4's pretty quick but not enough

boosted99si

Established Member
a couple of days ago i ran into this little crew of srt-4's and i was with some buddies of mine riding around....civic,cobra,and a tahoe well these guys just kept revving i mean non stop every light i hit i heard a rev. Finally i just turn into a parking lot and ask them what are they gonna do and they said we wanna run the cobra and civic....03 cobra and 00 turbo si SOUNDS GOOD TO ME my friend is up for it so we take them out to the interstate and we let the 03 cobra and blue srt-4 run first and the 03 cobra KILLED IT...then when i ran the black one we went from a 30 roll cause thats where he said his sweet spot was...he pulled a car on me after a bit but i caught him and beat him by about a car...all in all it was a lot of fun and a good race

00 turbo si

Feary

Established Member
This the same brandon as IGOWN20(LS1.com)? If so whats up man its Bells 02WS6 from LS1.com. Havnt talked to you since I saw you in Hickory which was a long time ago. Switched cars.........Unfortunatly.

Cobie03

Established Member
Nice Kills on the srt-4s :rockon:. Just curious did you ever race your friends 03 Cobra, and if so what was the outcome. I came across only one red Srt4 and beat him pretty bad. But they can be modded to be pretty fast little buggers. :beer:

boosted99si

Established Member
i have not yet run the cobra....im not really scared cause i have a very good feeling he'll pull...he ran 12.3 in the quarter spinning a bit and i ran a 12.4 WITH SLICKS so yeah i mean you can figure it out. I'm sure we will run them very soon in the future cause I'm not even close to done modding

Users who are viewing this thread