SS Brake Lines

Rgig

Established Member
Anyone know of a vendor that sells SS brake lines with the proper mounting brackets?

I recently purchased a set that requires drilling (and tapping) in to the frame area near the OEM mount and then I need to fab a holder for the A-frame to keep the line from moving. Not that this is tough but I feel like with all the F-150's made someone has got to have a kit that is a true bolt on.

I thought I bought a complete kit and now I am thinking I'll send it back and by one that doesn't require the above mod's.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Russell

28850-843-23188.jpg

28850-863-22537.jpg

I can get them for you if you'd like.

Last edited:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
The Russel's are sweet!! Chris is there any way to get just one front line instead of the whole kit? One of my fronts has the outer coating rubbed through because I apparently put it on the wrong side of the mounting bracket.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
No they only sell the whole kit.

I noticed that on mine too. I bent the bracket a little and now all is good. Driver's side?

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Nope mine was passenger, it was partially my fault for not looking closer before driving it a bunch. I don't see where it would ever be a problem since its just that thin outer plastic but figure at some point I should change it anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread