Stang Suspension Out of Business/Closed!

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
This SUCKS.

They were one of my favorite vendors on here and it seems no one knew they were closing up shop. Got alot of my brake parts from them too. They also had some amazing how to's and product videos that helped big time on deciding what to order. Sure can't find that on alot of sites.

:(

SVT-VNM

Established Member
I just checked the forum since I was going to price check something.

Either way, thanks for the good products in the past! Best of luck.

SVT-VNM

Established Member
I hope Josh comes on at some point - I would REALLY like to know if he can offer us any deals on liquidating any inventory he has or if we can get some kind of hookup on any remaining rotors or stock, etc.

MustangSteveGT

Buck
Established Member
ohhh man that sucks. i've bought a lot of stuff from them. in fact i'm using stangsuspension upper control arms and caster camber plates on my car. one of the biggest things i liked is that when i called them i would be gaurenteed to talk to someone who knew wtf they were talking about when it came to suspension stuff and not get passed around a phone system or have to wait on the phone. even the site had a nice messaging system.
i did notice they were having that sale on a lot of stuff for last few weeks or so.
what is the cause of them shutting down? i can guess its just like a lot of business in recent times.

oldmodman

Established Member
I went out to his "shop" a few years ago to pick up a part. He was running his mail order operation from his mother's real estate agency in Canyon Country.
He took the time to talk to his customers and make sure they got the parts they really needed. Plus he a really nice Mustang. A centrifical blown V6, very nicely done.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I hope Josh comes on at some point - I would REALLY like to know if he can offer us any deals on liquidating any inventory he has or if we can get some kind of hookup on any remaining rotors or stock, etc.

I think you are about a week late for that.

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member
dude WTF happened??? i used to go in their shop all the time and pick up my orders! really cool guys and it seemed like their shop was doing well :shrug:

now there's nowhere local i can buy my performance parts from :(

Users who are viewing this thread