Steelers win again!!!

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
damn, i never would've thought i'd see the steelers as THE team in the nfl. but after two straight victories over the best in the afc (pats) and the best in the nfc (eagles) how can you argue? and all this with a rookie qb!!

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by 6spd
i love the pats, and hate the eagles so u can say the steelers are a bitter sweet team for me.

I love the Pats and hate the Steelers badly, although I wanted the Eagles to get beat so there are no undefeated teams left. I cant wait till Patriots secondary is healthy again and hopefully they will meet up with Steelers again in the playoffs.

Cobra4pt6

Banned
Let's GO STEELERS!!!!!!, that boy Ben if off the chains.....for two years now, i've been trying to tell bill that we needed a QB.....we got a bad ass team, just needed a QB...i was so happy we we let cordell go....then i though tommy was gonna do something, but he was only a one season wonder....i dunno where the hell they found charlie batch, but personally randle el was a better QB than he was and he wasn't even a QB, well not since high school. but i'm glad we found B. roe...... .....STEELERS, superbowl '05 baby
i tried to told them boys that they were gonna do something this year, but no eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverybody wants to jump on the patriots band wagon..

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
Steelers,my 2nd favorite team.The Eagles finally played a team that can run the ball and the Eagles run defense SUCKS.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
Big Ben from Miami of Ohio ! ! ! Great great QB ! you guys lucky !

They gotta come to the jungle ! And there gonna get there 2nd loss.
:lol:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
patriots are avg.
Originally posted by Cobra4pt6
Let's GO STEELERS!!!!!!, that boy Ben if off the chains.....for two years now, i've been trying to tell bill that we needed a QB.....we got a bad ass team, just needed a QB...i was so happy we we let cordell go....then i though tommy was gonna do something, but he was only a one season wonder....i dunno where the hell they found charlie batch, but personally randle el was a better QB than he was and he wasn't even a QB, well not since high school. but i'm glad we found B. roe...... .....STEELERS, superbowl '05 baby
i tried to told them boys that they were gonna do something this year, but no eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverybody wants to jump on the patriots band wagon..

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
Big Ben is a friggin animal. They'd be undefeated if he would've played baltimore instead of that poop stain maddox. Since my Browns are in the toilet...GO STEELERS!!!

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Originally posted by MassCobra
Right, there record going back to last season is 24 and 3, very average. :rollseyes What a foolish statement.
not really. not taking anything away from the steelers. but how could the dismantle the pariots? anyway. they didnt have a hard schedule this year. :rollseyes

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Originally posted by chunkysoup
not really. not taking anything away from the steelers. but how could the dismantle the pariots? anyway. they didnt have a hard schedule this year. :rollseyes

I don't like using injuries as an excuse but lets take out the Steelers almost entire secondary and #1 running back and see how they fare. Easy schedule? They've beaten EVERY top tier team since last year, Eagles, Broncos, Titans (twice), Colts ( 3 TIMES ) etc. etc. I don't know, maybe people are just jealous of their achievements over the last 3 years, it is truly amazing.

steve99

Established Member
I don't like using injuries as an excuse but lets take out the Steelers almost entire secondary and #1 running back and see how they fare. Easy schedule? They've beaten EVERY top tier team since last year, Eagles, Broncos, Titans (twice), Colts ( 3 TIMES ) etc. etc. I don't know, maybe people are just jealous of their achievements over the last 3 years, it is truly amazing.

well lets take out chad scott, mike logan, kendrell bell, casey hampton, and duece staley. i think they fared pretty well didnt they? :shrug:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
the barely beat those teams, the beat the bills, miami. wow top tier in my book . so in order for the patriots to win you have to take away the steelers defense. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread