stereo

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
not really sure where to post this so im just going to post it here since this is really the only place i talk on this forum. So i have a kenwood ddx6019 headunit, kinda old, but it works, anyways, today when i started my truck this morning it didnt play any music. The buttons lite up and the screen looks like it lights up but no display of anything at all, just a black screen. What would cause this? hopefully the deck isn't done cause im not looking to buy a new deck right now. I talked to the shop that installed the deck and they thought it was the fuse in the deck, but why would the lights come on at all if it was the fuse? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

VEGASbabyVEGAS

I }> MY HONDA
Established Member
unfortunately...sometimes they just "go bad" I've had countless CD players go bad after several years. Its most likely a fixable problem. But a new unit tends to be cheaper then fixing.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
Not sure how that deck works but I have an AVIC F90-BT and anytime my battery is disconnect I have to change the A/V output settings. The first time that happened I thought I had messed up my new deck. Sorry if it's not much help.

bluepacecar

AKA CHRIS
Established Member
i know this is not the for sale section but i have a barely used kenwood excelon 993 single din for sale if your interested..

Users who are viewing this thread