STILL.....in the 9's on 93 octane!

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
I thought adding about 100lbs of rollbar and trailer hitch was gonna end my days of running 9's on 93 octane. I tried to get some VP MS 109 this passed week, but he was sold out at my regular place. My first pass was a 10.014 at 143.229 and I had a bad 60 ft, so I had a feeling that I may see some 9's after all. I only made 3 passes last night because I spent a lot of time talking to buddies I haven't got to see since last Fall. Blew a lot of peoples minds when I drove in pulling a trailer and then ran as well as the car did. No vids as of now, but I did see some people with cameras and I'll update if I can get my hands on one. Here's the slips.

b1bb8004.jpg

bull3441

Established Member
you bastard.... nothing like rolling in and running 9's with a U-Haul trailer

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Thanks guys, but if I just make it down the track, I feel lucky lol. The DA was -22 when I left last so everyone was doing well and laying down NPB's.

I also picked this up last night. I'll probably only run it 5-6 time this year and leave it at that. MIR and BG for sure. You'll be hearing from me soon Van!

7cc36fff.jpg

you bastard.... nothing like rolling in and running 9's with a U-Haul trailer

This is what it looked like last night leaving the track Bull. I got either a major thumbs up or I just got a disgusted look....LOL...(Mostly from the people I beat down):nonono:

2b158640.jpg

nice, congrats. Can you post pictures of the rollbar or have you and did I missed them?:shrug:

Man, I haven't been able to do a lot lately cause I've been trying to get the car ready and with just having back surgery a couple months ago, it's been slow. Here's a couple. I'll try to get some better pics soon.

b425213a.jpg

3d6aaa12.jpg

Ben Ten FTW!!!

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Damn I'm jealous. I can't run 9s and I don't pull a trailer. Normally I tow the car to the track in case something goes wrong. From now on everytime I go to the track it will be driven until it breaks into the 9s. It is no longer worthy of a trailer until it runs a 9

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Man that's awesome....Congrats on GETTING DONE!!!!

Your 60ft's are great!!!

I couldn't be happier for a nicer person!!

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Thanks a lot guys, like everyone says in this section, it means a lot hearing from all of you.

put slicks on your trailer and drag with it...give the competition a chance...

Take the trailer down the 1320!

LOL, I was telling the track owner this past Dec what I was gonna do this year in regards to pulling a trailer and before I got finished he said "Don't even think about it, much less try it."

Nice work jammye, must have been the ZPOD

Z, you wouldn't believe the compliments I get on that thing. Even my LS buddies want one. :mj:

Damn I'm jealous. I can't run 9s and I don't pull a trailer. Normally I tow the car to the track in case something goes wrong. From now on everytime I go to the track it will be driven until it breaks into the 9s. It is no longer worthy of a trailer until it runs a 9

WTF... i am having issues running 12's..

I'm one of the lucky guys that live about 20 minutes from my track so I can kinda get away with it. I can promise one thing, it will be ON a trailer when I go to MIR and BG this year LOL. I got really lucky putting this combo together with this being the first Mod Motor I built. It just works great on 93 octane.......like I said, I got lucky.

Man that's awesome....Congrats on GETTING DONE!!!!

Your 60ft's are great!!!

I couldn't be happier for a nicer person!!

Tony, thanks a lot buddy, especially coming from a great person.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
I lived on trinity church rd for 15 years.
Now I bought my house in colonial beach.
So I am 2 miles from the 1/8th and 18 from the1/4.

I am goin Friday to Mir.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
I lived on trinity church rd for 15 years.
Now I bought my house in colonial beach.
So I am 2 miles from the 1/8th and 18 from the1/4.

I am goin Friday to Mir.

Man, I thought I was lucky :rockon:. Come by and introduce yourself at MIR.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
Hell yeah. My grandparents live on 234 where the hill goes down to go up to the motorcross track. That neighborhood on left budds landing pl.

Now that's close lmao.

But yeah I will find you when I come
Down/over. The white 99gt with a steeda cobra r hood and 10th anni wheels is mine.

I swore I read a post on another forum your doin a cruise 5hours or so?

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Hell yeah. My grandparents live on 234 where the hill goes down to go up to the motorcross track. That neighborhood on left budds landing pl.

Now that's close lmao.

But yeah I will find you when I come
Down/over. The white 99gt with a steeda cobra r hood and 10th anni wheels is mine.

I swore I read a post on another forum your doin a cruise 5hours or so?

I'm gonna run True Street and the GT500/Terminator Shootout. I think it's around 30 miles or so. I've driven the car to Ft. Walton Beach once and to Northern Alabama many times. I put the motor in (finished) in May of last year and I've put 11000 miles on it since and it just seems to be getting faster lol.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
thats some fu--ing cool stuff right there..... driving + pulling a trailer and running that 9 is priceless! Well done sir:beer::rockon::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread