Stock 03 L, 13.3 @ 103mph!!!

Sweet35th

Genius/serial killer
Established Member
Actualy 13.37 @ 102.89mph with a 1.959 60' but hey close enough, cause get this.

I did it with everything still on the truck!! Bed rug, tonue cover, trailer hitch, spare tire, jack, and tail gate. Easily over 200#s extra weight!

Due to some changes I wanted to make in my tune, I pulled my chip, and did not have time to get it back by the races. So to be extra safe, I pulled my #4lb pully and ran stock, (cept for denso IT22s, gaped low actualy.). I still had my exhaust on, but we all know that is worth absolutely nothing.

Im pretty confident that if I took all the weight out, and worked on my launch a lil bit a 12.9x at maybe 103.5+mph may have been had....Course I just didnt feel like taking all that stuff of just to put it back on again to drive home...Plus getting the bed rug dirty underneath..

All in all pretty siked. Hoping to get my chip back soon, and my pully back on. Along with a few more lil things, hoping to get close to 110mph trap speed, and to better my last years best of

12.67 @ 107mph (1.76 60')
with the pully chip and exhaust.

Blown347Hatch

so long
Originally posted by Sweet35th
Actualy 13.37 @ 102.89mph with a 1.959 60' but hey close enough, cause get this.

I did it with everything still on the truck!! Bed rug, tonue cover, trailer hitch, spare tire, jack, and tail gate. Easily over 200#s extra weight!

Due to some changes I wanted to make in my tune, I pulled my chip, and did not have time to get it back by the races. So to be extra safe, I pulled my #4lb pully and ran stock, (cept for denso IT22s, gaped low actualy.). I still had my exhaust on, but we all know that is worth absolutely nothing.

Im pretty confident that if I took all the weight out, and worked on my launch a lil bit a 12.9x at maybe 103.5+mph may have been had....Course I just didnt feel like taking all that stuff of just to put it back on again to drive home...Plus getting the bed rug dirty underneath..

All in all pretty siked. Hoping to get my chip back soon, and my pully back on. Along with a few more lil things, hoping to get close to 110mph trap speed, and to better my last years best of

12.67 @ 107mph (1.76 60')
with the pully chip and exhaust.

Dang!!! Slicks?

Users who are viewing this thread