Stock 2010 GT500 dynos 511rwhp and 488rwtq

whitecobra2387

Established Member
NO but i had made a thread about 4 weeks ago were I stated that the 2010 gt500 were going to dyno 490-500 rwhp. according to tuners over at modular fords the car can be tune more due to the knock sensors. But then again its the same motor.

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
did the ford guys not challenge the aftermarket to make an intake that gives more HP? c'mon people, where is the surprise? pretty damn awesome numbers though, thats for sure!

chuck; your car in stock form is inferior, GET OVER IT!

chuckstang

Established Member
did the ford guys not challenge the aftermarket to make an intake that gives more HP? c'mon people, where is the surprise? pretty damn awesome numbers though, thats for sure!

You are an idiot

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member

Send all those JLT tubes back to the plumbing aisle at Home Depot :rockon:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
they are nice numbers from the factory however, it was said before that it is accomplished with the first mods that anyone would have done themselves. now ford has in a sense kicked the aftermarket in the balls!

tucker, you gotta make something that does better than factory now:poke:

chuckstang

Established Member
the factory cai looks terrible, I would replace it just for that and to get more sound (Ford added something to reduce the blower whine...GAY)

svtseeker

Established Member
the factory cai looks terrible, I would replace it just for that and to get more sound (Ford added something to reduce the blower whine...GAY)

i heard they added some kind of resonator to take away from the blower whine:dw:...thats one of my favorite part about the gt500s and terminators. hopefully we can remove this resonator to get the whine back?:??:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
NO but i had made a thread about 4 weeks ago were I stated that the 2010 gt500 were going to dyno 490-500 rwhp. according to tuners over at modular fords the car can be tune more due to the knock sensors. But then again its the same motor.

This is pretty much correct from what I gather. Thats why the car is more consistent with making power during each pull. IIRC, the way the terminators and GT500s tuning works is it reads the boost, IAT2 and ECT's to dictate the amount of timing the engine gets where now the computer can add all the timing it wants and then just listens for a little knock before it retards the timing. Meaning the engine can still be hot and able to use more timing, but the sissy Ford temp based timing wont hurt the cars power. Now i'm no tuner, so take that fwiw :beer:

Send all those JLT tubes back to the plumbing aisle at Home Depot :rockon:

Good luck finding hand laid carbon fiber at Home Depot, lol.

Last edited:

tommygun

Established Member
Ford needs to ditch the 6250 limit...there is 30hp on the table carrying it out to 7k

I cant wait to see stock 11sec cars...

Spawn

mmjax.com webmaster
Established Member
I am a high 11 now with cold air and tune. And I feel I am still a rookie in this car. Going back for a Sunday Funday in Gainesville to see what we can lay down in the heat.

Users who are viewing this thread