Supra with V8 Twin turbo - The engine is a piece of art!!!!!

My94GT

Established Member
seen it befor, the only thing i dont like is the widebody on the car. stock body supras look so much more sleek.

Leonie

Established Member
Just consider: it´s a twin turbo V8 with a single tailpipe, now just think about how stupid the designers of Audi must feel giving their "TT-S" four tailpipes on a 2 liter single turbo inline-4! :-D

Best, Bernd :beer:

lucheski

Established Member
Copied from the build thread

"***Driving Feedback Report***

It was a big night last night. The V8 was taken out on her maiden voyage in an Orlando city cruise. The cruises I take usually last about an hour and cover Winter Park, greater Orlando, and Baldwin Park. The car is brilliant! The torque is present at virtually any rpm. If your cruising at 35mph, simply roll your right foot forward and the engine responds immediatlely. Right now we're only running on wastegate spring pressure (8psi), and still through the Sp400 it's making 381rwhp. That works out to 545BHP, or 463rwhp through a 6 speed if someone were inclined to apply the equivilent maths. We kept it low because the car has an appointment that it must make on Tuesday, so after that Darin can give the beans. Thanks to TitanDarin for the unbelievable tune. He's a real professional.

The transmission is FUN. I know some folks say that the Sp400 saps too much power, and creats too much lag, but the 4.7TT changes the game. Given that now there's torque, I can run a low 3400 stall. I can attest to the power being available at virtually any rpm. I say virtually because if you start from a dead stop oin 3rd obviously the car is going to be a little slow. The car is surely heavier now given the body work, leather, and 80lbs more oin the nose, but the torque on tap makes the car feel light.

So in short, no real lag to complain about, plenty-o-torque, and very repsonsive motor. THE FUN IS BACK!!!!!!
"

Last edited:

elitecustombody

Established Member
no, the guy that painted the car for him owns Elite custom Body and paint.

Actually it was my car and I was stupid enough to trade it for POS motor and turbo.

I did however do all the bodywork and paint on this car and yes,I own Elite Custom Body & Paint in Jacksonville

Stefan

Users who are viewing this thread