:: SVTP Brings You Full Coverage of the 2013 NAIAS :: Tons of New Car Pics ::

mustangc

This too shall pass
Established Member
I was going to head to the industry preview day today, but my son is home sick from school, so I'm stuck in southern Indiana.

BTW, I work for Aisin, the company that made that 6-speed behind the Cummins ISB. It's a good transmission, and FINALLY made in the USA, if still by a Japanese company.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
So cool. Thank you for all the coverage!!!!!

Thanks, but we're only about a 1/4 of the way through our coverage. Just need to get to the next page.:beer:

I was going to head to the industry preview day today, but my son is home sick from school, so I'm stuck in southern Indiana.

BTW, I work for Aisin, the company that made that 6-speed behind the Cummins ISB. It's a good transmission, and FINALLY made in the USA, if still by a Japanese company.

I saw a bunch of aisin guys walking around the show. I have an Aisin in my Jeep Cherokee and has been a great tranny.

mustangc

This too shall pass
Established Member
We (Aisin) are sponsoring the "Drive Green Experience" downstairs where people can take rides in various hybrid cars. I told them they should avoid the politically correct bandwagon and sponsor the "Aisin: Grow some B@lls experience" and have rides in Mustangs, Raptors, Corvettes, and Challengers.

My idea wasn't taken seriously.:coolman:

Now... onto page 3!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We (Aisin) are sponsoring the "Drive Green Experience" downstairs where people can take rides in various hybrid cars. I told them they should avoid the politically correct bandwagon and sponsor the "Aisin: Grow some B@lls experience" and have rides in Mustangs, Raptors, Corvettes, and Challengers.

My idea wasn't taken seriously.:coolman:

Now... onto page 3!

I saw that downstairs. Not surprisingly, I did not participate. Now if they had your idea down there it would have been a different story.

turnpike_cruise

4.10's FTMFW
Established Member
I didn't think this was happening already. Thought the kick-off was this weekend. Wish I knew you were there. I'm only a couple hours away. Might get get up there yet.

turnpike_cruise

4.10's FTMFW
Established Member
The show was open to the press on Monday-Tuesday; industry insiders on Wed-Thursday, and the "Charity Preview" is tomorrow. It opens to the public on Saturday. You can find more details here: North American International Auto Show : Home

Thanks for the info.:beer:

Curious to see how many SVTP members are going. Would be cool to meet some of you guys.

And just because SID297 requested it, here is your banana...:banana:

1997Cobra

Established Member
Very nice, I cant wait to go. I don't like the gm truck either, it's fugly. im liking the new raptor a lot!

lol you sure do hammer dodge with their transmissions. 150k behind a cummins on a 48re and 235k behind a 345ftlb 5.9l on a 46re, no problems yet. But I maintain my stuff, so I am the 1%

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I didn't think this was happening already. Thought the kick-off was this weekend. Wish I knew you were there. I'm only a couple hours away. Might get get up there yet.

We were there for the press preview. Tough to get the passes for that one.

Thanks for the info.:beer:

Curious to see how many SVTP members are going. Would be cool to meet some of you guys.

And just because SID297 requested it, here is your banana...:banana:

Very nice, I cant wait to go. I don't like the gm truck either, it's fugly. im liking the new raptor a lot!

lol you sure do hammer dodge with their transmissions. 150k behind a cummins on a 48re and 235k behind a 345ftlb 5.9l on a 46re, no problems yet. But I maintain my stuff, so I am the 1%

You must be doing something right. No one I know has had any luck with the older 4spds.

Working on the next batch of pics.

1997Cobra

Established Member
just regular fluid changes (per the owners manual) with the CORRECT fluid, and filter changes. The ram has seen about 50k towing a 38 foot 5th wheel trailer behind it too :banana:

cant wait for the next batch, hoping to make it there this weekend.

ford20

Established Member
Moar Pictures Please :)

You wouldn't have happened to have talked to Jesse Kershaw did you?

Users who are viewing this thread