SVTP Coverage of 2014 NMRA Spring Break Shootout - Bradenton, FL

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Awesome pics! Anymore on that silver fox body on Welds with the ITB's?

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Awesome pics! Anymore on that silver fox body on Welds with the ITB's?

I saw a article a while back on the SAME EXACT motor! It was built by a company named KAASE who make some serious as hell heads that produce insane #s with a mild cam and install! A set of heads can set you back $3-4k alone and a built motor several grand. IF... that is the same set up the Fox has. But I am sure it was the same motor or design. Anyone that went and seen it in person and can confirm? :read:

Dave_6

Established Member
I saw a article a while back on the SAME EXACT motor! It was built by a company named KAASE who make some serious as hell heads that produce insane #s with a mild cam and install! A set of heads can set you back $3-4k alone and a built motor several grand. IF... that is the same set up the Fox has. But I am sure it was the same motor or design. Anyone that went and seen it in person and can confirm? :read:

It's MM&FF magazine's newest project car. I believe the latest issue had an article about the engine install.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
It's MM&FF magazine's newest project car. I believe the latest issue had an article about the engine install.

But was the build/heads from KAASE? Idk, I haven't picked up a magazine in quite some time :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread