Established Member

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 893

Lemers

Established Member
503b734f3402ac028d7740eabb99d4d3.jpg

My wife took delivery of mine recently...

44ac82b5c3d0738fbcb21dd75d7e67c3.jpg

She tucked it away for a 7 months until I get home to drive it (weather permitting)

-------------------------------------------------
2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package, ETA 10 April (Kaiserslautern, Germany), under MSRP

Lemers

Established Member
At least nothing in that garage will move until I get home.

-------------------------------------------------
2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package, ETA 10 April (Kaiserslautern, Germany), under MSRP

quigs_dpfd

Established Member
My magnetic gray GT350 Chassis #5432 was delivered to the house yesterday and I couldn't be more excited right now. I got a few pictures right after delivery but will get more soon. Huge thanks go to 13Cobra on the forums and his great team of workers that he has at Chuck Anderson Ford in Excelsior Springs, MO. They were extremely helpful and accommodating during the process of buying the car and having it transported to my home. Thanks Nick! I love the car. Color combo is magnetic gray track pack, no stripes, painted black roof. IMG_9694.JPG IMG_9689.JPG IMG_9692.JPG

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I'm busy with projects at home but am rushing to get them done so that I could possibly go. If I make it I'll gladly break out and do a shoot somewhere for you. I'll be with George from MGW and he's got an all white Track Pack car with his new shifter in it that'll be near his booth. You might want to check it out.☺

Jfoster

Established Member
I'm busy with projects at home but am rushing to get them done so that I could possibly go. If I make it I'll gladly break out and do a shoot somewhere for you. I'll be with George from MGW and he's got an all white Track Pack car with his new shifter in it that'll be near his booth. You might want to check it out.☺

I'll put the feelers out to see if someone has a trailer going that direction. The planets would need to align just right for me to make it :) Got me thinking!

svtmadman

Established Member
I really cant decide on my favorite color combo! I cant even decide if I want stripes or a delete at this point! My local stealership has a blue and white car on the way so we will take a looksy soon! kepp the pics coming

Jfoster

Established Member
image.jpeg

There are a couple of problems with this picture but I learned a few things :)

Users who are viewing this thread