SVTPerformance Previews MGW's Revised Orange Handle For 82-04 Mustangs

TylerM35

Established Member
if we already have the most recent mgw shifter leading up to this new release in a couple weeks will we be able to buy just the newly designed handle or will this require us to buy a whole new set up?

EDIT: posted before watching the video, realized the handle will still work with the current mgw shifter

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
we actually are hoping to have a t56 magnum shifter by end of the year.

george

Awesome! I was just about to ask this because I absolutely love my MGW for my T45 and one of the things I was glum about was loosing my MGW when I go to a Magnum here in the next few months. Will absolutely buy one when they come out!

black 10th vert

Established Member
Awesome upgrade. I had actually thought about machining a similar type of block for mine to get more adjustment. Now I don't have to bother since the upgrade price is very fair for a finished, ready to bolt on part. I do think it will be difficult to decide just from pictures which handle to buy, though.

On another note, I would love to work at a company like yours that combines my 2 favorite hobbies!:beer:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Awesome upgrade. I had actually thought about machining a similar type of block for mine to get more adjustment. Now I don't have to bother since the upgrade price is very fair for a finished, ready to bolt on part. I do think it will be difficult to decide just from pictures which handle to buy, though.

On another note, I would love to work at a company like yours that combines my 2 favorite hobbies!:beer:

He'll have all of them for you to try at Mustang Week.

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I will also work on getting a short video posted on my site on the shifter order page that will show a detailed comparison to our original orange handle and also the oem handle so you guys can hopefully make a good determination of what works best for your setup.

George

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
As soon as it is available on the site holler here please. I will be right over to order up the handle. I already have the shifter.

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
As soon as it is available on the site holler here please. I will be right over to order up the handle. I already have the shifter.

we got them in Friday actually and will laser engrave them Monday to ship out so you can call Julie or peggy anytime 706-793-1770

it will probably be a few weeks before they are on the site so its best to call

George

TylerM35

Established Member
Was there ever a price mentioned yet on the new handle? If so I missed it but curious as to what the price will be. I plan on ordering this week

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
was there ever a price mentioned yet on the new handle? If so i missed it but curious as to what the price will be. I plan on ordering this week

the orange block is 30 and each handle is 15 each.

George

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Yes they are, ordered mine this morning. Was a bit disappointed when I checked the mail and it hadn't arrived this afternoon. :shrug::poke:

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yes they are, ordered mine this morning. Was a bit disappointed when I checked the mail and it hadn't arrived this afternoon. :shrug::poke:

the new handles were a BIGGG hit at mustang week. they really make our shifter a multi personalities shifter!!

lets hear your guys' feedback!!!

george

Users who are viewing this thread