T56 Magnum XL full swap $4000 OBO.

Bloodykisses

Mopar troll.
Established Member
T56 Magnum XL.

Editing for some info I may have posted incorrectly.

Ok so, I have for sale my Magnum XL. Upon further investigating, I've realized the swap I thought was complete isn't. The clutch It's a McLeod RST comes with the One piece aluminum drive shaft as well. I will sell it with or without clutch. It also needs the harness and box as well (think that's about $200 from JPC). I'll post some pictures of the original bills I was sent from former owner. They're a little difficult to read but it's all I have.

image-4.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

I'm willing to sell with or without the clutch, I want to keep it all together if possible.

Checking JPC the bills quick everything minus the pigtail harness and box with drive shaft, clutch and fly wheel the cost is about $6200.

I'm going to come down below what I paid and ask $3500 for all of it.

Last edited:

06colorado

Established Member
I'm interested as well. Can text pictures to 979 450 nine55eight.

What ratio and details of upgrades?

Bloodykisses

Mopar troll.
Established Member
It's a 2.97 ratio. The internals were done by liberty from what I understand. Pads, ring sets etc.

jojobee

Established Member
Just got an update from the original owner, the trans will need a speedo and rear lockout box since he didn't include it when he sold the trans.

Bloodykisses

Mopar troll.
Established Member
Yeah. I just found that out the hard way as I thought it was a complete swap. Editing original posting now.

deathwishracer

Established Member
I have the speedo box for sale for $100. I bought a magnum xl from a 2013, and my 2010 didn't need it. If some one buys this and needs a deal on one

jojobee

Established Member
I have the speedo box for sale for $100. I bought a magnum xl from a 2013, and my 2010 didn't need it. If some one buys this and needs a deal on one

I am interested in it, can you pm me a pic of the part showing the model number.
I want to see if its the ones that comes from JPC or MDL.

Bloodykisses

Mopar troll.
Established Member
$3000 without clutch etc.

Trying to be reasonable and not lose my ass on this one. I have a few people in speaking with offering me reasonable offers and getting a few PM's a day. I don't absolutely need to move this right away, it's paid off and sitting in storage on top of the shop. I think my prices are fair. Feel free to make me offers, I won't take offense just can't lose my ass guys.

Users who are viewing this thread