Terminator Genisys (rip)

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I knew before hand that this movie was going to suck but what do you know. Not only does it suck and a disgrace but it has put the final nail in the coffin for the whole franchise. I am just pissed that it went from two masterpieces T1 and T2 adult oriented movies to this garbage that caters to 13 year olds.

I am going to pretend 3 and up never happened.:nonono:

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
I have not seen it yet, but I felt the same way about T3. It seemed like the humor that was added was not necessary. I really miss the killer cyborg from the first movie....

BladeX10

Established Member
Was planning on seeing it but after your post, I'm not going to. I can tell from the trailer that it was going to suck. Should have ended after T2.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I'll still watch it. Only thing better than Arnold as Terminator will be him coming back as Bonan.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When I saw the previews (saw most of T3) I was convinced this one would be a pass. Now it's a definite pass. Thankfully, we still have T1 and T2 to watch. Classics! :)

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Heard Arnold was the best thing of the movie and did a good return, thats good enough for me. I love Arnie. Interesting opinion though, some say its the best movie since T2, others didnt like it at all. I also thought Terminator Salvation was pretty awesome.

[youtube_browser]w81g199L8YA[/youtube_browser]

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I've actually read some favorable reviews from some of my former skeptical friends.

I'll probably still wait for it on HBO/redbox

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
I'll likely go see it because of Arnold, but I agree that it sucks that they cater to the teen crowd with the PG13 rating. I understand they want to attract a younger audience, but the movie quality suffers as a result.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I'll likely go see it because of Arnold, but I agree that it sucks that they cater to the teen crowd with the PG13 rating. I understand they want to attract a younger audience, but the movie quality suffers as a result.

how so?

From what i understand Pg13 allows nearly as much graphic violence as R movies. I thought R rating was more for number of "f-bombs" dropped and/or sex/nudity. :shrug:

Sn95Snake

Established Member

Agreed, should have stuck to the R rated roots. I am a big Arnold fan so I will go watch it.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
If you guys ask me, Jurassic World was pretty graphic for being PG-13. IMO, if they can push the limit on PG-13, they can pull it off.

Quality has nothing to do with it being PG-13 in most cases, T2 wasnt exactly bloody or gory.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
I learned my lesson from Jurassic World to not spend money on crappy remakes. I was curious to see Khaleesi outside of GoT.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Todays PG13 > 90's R rated movies. If T2 came out today it would maybe be PG13. No tits, not really any gore, just shooting and explosions. Aint like you see bullets flinging arms off and shit.

Its got a 70% viewer rating on flixster so thats decent enough. Usually they go up 5 points after release.

Users who are viewing this thread