Terminator + Photoshop =

raw23062

Established Member
Equals ALOT of unproductive time in the office.....not sure there is a real point to this thread..or the photoshop work in general... other than I was having fun looking at different wheels on my car and then I guess I got carried away....anyway thought I'd post some pics....apparently it looks like I'm feeling bigger wheels and air ride... :thumbsup:

SP500.jpg

SLEEPERS2.jpg

SlammedSps.jpg

Mach5-3.jpg

Mach5.jpg

DroppedVictorys.jpg

DroppedSleepers.jpg

DroppedMachs.jpg

DroppedChicanes.jpg

Victory.jpg

Last edited:

raw23062

Established Member
Im kind of partial to the brushed Mach 5's but I kind of like them all.....never have liked a colored or dark wheel but those gray Chicanes do look pretty good I have to agree. Thanks!

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
First ones are SP500s right? Like them the best! Don't like the tucked look at all though.

raw23062

Established Member
Yeah, no....I won't be lowering the car more or tucking any wheels. I just think bumping up the wheel size a little and dropping the car kind of helps accentuate what the wheel combo will look like...if that makes sense. It's a neat look but not something I have any real desire to accomplish. That money would be much better served buying horsepower related parts! That being said, the wheels on it now are 18's and I think I'm going to go 19's next but that will be minor. :beer:

Last edited:

M3xpress

Established Member
The car looks the best in the first pic and then the next best option is the second to last pic, just not sitting that low.

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Tucking the wheels in looks retarded, but I like almost all of the wheel choices if you kept your ride height the way it is.

gat0r

Established Member
nice work on diff options

curious, could you show what True Forged Helix look like on it?

Users who are viewing this thread