the 2010 GT500 unveiled @ Barrett Jackson on sunday 56K no way!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Got to admit, I am loving it. Now if they would have just color matched the trim, and the vent on the hood to the body color. But, beggars can't be choosers.

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
It's official.

This is my next car.

As we all had a chance to see in the post a few days ago, the new pics looked great but we couldn't really see what the rear end looks like.

Now that I can see it better, I absolutely dig it!

And, to the original poster...thanks for taking these and also thanks for snapping some of that "darker blue"...I know everyone has their opinions but that "baby blue" was not doin' it for me AT ALL!

Can't wait to get one in DSG...vert at that!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
The only thing I am waiting for is the TVS to become the standard blower for the GT500.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
are those adaptive headlights like the ones found on lincoln vehicles? I like the look of them better than the previous model.

Bybowtie

BOOSTED
Established Member
Hate to say it, but the only things I like are the wheels, interior, and the drivetrain. The rest looks like pure s**t...as if someone swallowed a catfish and s**t it out whole!

Severly disappointed! hopefully Cervinis can save it with new front and rear bumpercovers, and hood!

The 07-09 GT500s destroy this thing in looks as far as I'm concerned!

l agree, this must be payback for making fun of the maro for all those years. l don't like. Looks like a cross between a maro and a lancer. Maybe it looks better in person. Will have to wait and see.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
i knew it looks alot better than seen in other pics, im sure in person it looks even better, I actually like how this one looks almost better than the last version, this is a fresh new look, kinda like the sn95 gt vs 99gt, looks good! now hopefully next few years of this bodystyle wewill see weight reduction and a larger more powerful motor in the gt aswell, the gt needs 350-400+ hp n/a 5.0 liter or 5.4 or 6.2 liters. esp since the cobras have went from there old 235hp back in the 93 and 390 in the 03's and 500 in the 07's now 540 in these, the gt needs to finally break into the 400hp mark :)

Last edited:

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
I like it.Wheels look much better.If it was only a little lower.:rockon:

True dat', but come on ma' brotha, how many of us haven't lowered our own Cobras!! :)

I'd lower my wifes Acadia if I could get away with it!

Shit, I once looked twice at one of those armored car trucks cause' I thought someone lowered that damn thing! To me, most of them look like they left the factory slammed on their wheel!

Actually, now that I think of it...the only thing I don't think looks good lowered is a bad ass pickem up truck...and even then, there was that trend in the mid 90's that you'd have those dually quad cabs runnin around slammed on their nuts!

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Its amazing to see such a huge rear defuser on a mustang straight from the factory. I like the car. I think it would look better if the front lip, rear defuser were body color. Im sure people will get that done. Cant wait to see it.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Wheels still suck; but better than before...

Still a bad car, whoever comes up with a retrofit kit to put the older rear bumper on it is going to be rich though.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
taht is one awesome lookin car, beats the challenger and the camaro hands down.

dumb assertion, imo. we should all be happy that cars such as these are still being produced. i can't wait to see all three of them sitting side by side in a parking lot somewhere.

:coolman:

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
i think that grabber blue would be sick with black or silver stripes.
and those rims look a lot like the AMG ones on my C300

cobra707

Established Member
i think that grabber blue would be sick with black or silver stripes.
and those rims look a lot like the AMG ones on my C300

I agree 100% I asked if someone would photo shop that grabber blue with black stripes or black with grabber blue stripes but no luck yet. I think after seeing that I am goin to wait even though I will spend more money on the 2010 GT500 then a 08-09 that color sold me....:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread