The fappening.. **NSFW**

mr2cam

Established Member
Has anyone heard about this? There was a hacker that got into a lot of celebrity's cloud accounts and stole nude photos that they had uploaded, Jennifer Lawrence was the biggest name that had the most, others were Jessica Alba, Avril Lavigne, Amanda Bynes, Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Scarlett Johanson, etc. Just curious if anyone has seen these?

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Has anyone heard about this? There was a hacker that got into a lot of celebrity's cloud accounts and stole nude photos that they had uploaded, Jennifer Lawrence was the biggest name that had the most, others were Jessica Alba, Avril Lavigne, Amanda Bynes, Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Scarlett Johanson, etc. Just curious if anyone has seen these?

Wow, you are late on this. lol

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
I heard its a requirement to have nude photos of yourself on the cloud, in order to be famous. I should be super famous.

oldmodman

Established Member
They show up and then vanish, but reappear on 4chan.

They are nothing special. Better looking (but not famous) women on selfies.com

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
This just in...Japan surrenders!

389-Impossibru.jpg

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member

Shhh.......keep this on the DL

BlueSnake01

Established Member
This is SVTP. Of course we've seen these!! The Scarlett J, Lady Gaga, Miley, etc. Were not hacked. Those were some pics that were leaked or were posted before the fappening.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
did you hear Whitney Huston died.............. :bash:

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Lmao seen all of these the day they leaked and got them on utorrent. These are nothing special. Im actually disgusted that the chicks in these photos are super average looking and have loads of cash, but their bodies look prepubescent. Even out of the 3-4 videos only one was decent.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Zerohe said:
These are nothing special. Im actually disgusted that the chicks in these photos are super average looking and have loads of cash, but their bodies look prepubescent. Even out of the 3-4 videos only one was decent.

Lol okay Mr. Sheen.

....I agree though

Users who are viewing this thread