The New 2016 Shelby GT350 looks awesome!!

brandont70

No Money
Established Member
I just wish they would redesign the car so that it sounds good again. Ever since 05 they've been using after axle mufflers and they all sound like crap.
Other than that, I just want to see it run. I was expecting a TT V8.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
I just wish they would redesign the car so that it sounds good again. Ever since 05 they've been using after axle mufflers and they all sound like crap.
Other than that, I just want to see it run. I was expecting a TT V8.

From what I remember from my S197 days, this is because the gas tank was moved further towards the middle of the car for safety reasons. There wasn't enough room for the mufflers so we ended up with this axle-back system.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
That front fascia is a huge improvement over stock, which I love already. I know its sacrilege but id put that front end on any 15+ I were to own, zero ****s given.

Who cares if that unveiling is CGI, its probably within 99.9999% of actual anyways, they likely scanned an actual version.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
That front fascia is a huge improvement over stock, which I love already. I know its sacrilege but id put that front end on any 15+ I were to own, zero ****s given.

Who cares if that unveiling is CGI, its probably within 99.9999% of actual anyways, they likely scanned an actual version.
I like it too a lot but what's u with you advertising your 8k bulbs on your dd? Lol.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member

There is nothing wrong with throwing the GT bumper away and putting an SVT one on. 94-2012 GT bumpers look like crap.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I like it too a lot but what's u with you advertising your 8k bulbs on your dd? Lol.

Its for teh lulz.

I think I started listing the stupid shit I do to it because people on here think I drive and list it like its some performance car or that I actually give a shit.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
this thing better be light to make people happy to go from 660hp the 500s.

The GT350 is in a different solar system when compared to the GT500. I don't think, and this maybe because I've had access to bits and pieces of the GT350s development of the last year, that many realize just how amazing this car will be.

YES, this car is not as fast as a GT500 in the 1/4. but in every other measurable aspect of performance the GT350 makes the GT500 look like the model T.

TERMN8U

Established Member
The GT350 is in a different solar system when compared to the GT500. I don't think, and this maybe because I've had access to bits and pieces of the GT350s development of the last year, that many realize just how amazing this car will be.

YES, this car is not as fast as a GT500 in the 1/4. but in every other measurable aspect of performance the GT350 makes the GT500 look like the model T.

Preach it man! Lol. Can't wait to see what this thing can do.

Rev Happy

Established Member
Love the way Ford went with this car. I haven't had any interest in getting a new Mustang for a long time and this vehicle has definitely changed that.

93SVTvenom

Established Member
Love the way Ford went with this car. I haven't had any interest in getting a new Mustang for a long time and this vehicle has definitely changed that.

I fully agree ... I loved what the Boss represented and this takes it to a whole other level. The GT500 will be sick for sure ... but this is built more up my alley and definitely better than the Z28 IMHO since it has an actual interior and can be driven daily with some creature comforts ... no way I could justify a 75K track only car as I feel the Z28 is 85% geared in that direction ... this seems to be a perfect compromise thus far ... cant wait for more details to come

Users who are viewing this thread