The New Ride

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
The new ride! 2011 Hyundai 3.8 Track Edition Genesis.

IMAG0731.jpg

IMAG0730.jpg

IMAG0729.jpg

IMAG0677.jpg

IMAG0680.jpg

Last edited:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I'm impressed. The right wheels would really make that thing look great.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Nice man. I really dig those cars. I've heard many people say they look like g35's but I dont think so. Anyway, congrats on the purchase and have fun with that thing.:thumbsup:

Zentenk

Established Member
Those look way better than G35! I see one around here (well a lot, I AM in Korea) and it had some charcoal wheels... looks soo good.

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
so why'd you sell the snake? Nice car though.

Divorce debt :shrug:, moved to California all wrong timing. Gas is killer expensive out here. Need to start building my savings back since I lost it all. Hopefully here in a year or so, I'll look at getting another one.

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
Those look way better than G35! I see one around here (well a lot, I AM in Korea) and it had some charcoal wheels... looks soo good.

I agree. I test drove a few G35/G37 along with some 350/370Z's. The Genesis was definitely better in and out plus worth it. The 3.8 V6 is actually pretty quick. I was surprise with the horsepower (306hp) rating.

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
There is one at my work that has deep concave mesh wheels, and it looks outstanding.

OP, congrats on the buy.

Thanks! Yeah I'm diggin the concave look. I've been looking at some DPE, Varrs Toen, Advan and 360 Forged Concave. Hopefully soon I make up mind and pull the trigger on buying a set.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
Divorce debt :shrug:, moved to California all wrong timing. Gas is killer expensive out here. Need to start building my savings back since I lost it all. Hopefully here in a year or so, I'll look at getting another one.

Man that sucks, hope you get back on your feet quick!

Doesn't the genesis cost more than a 03/04 Cobra would though? Or did you just want something different?

smitty2919

Established Member
Man that sucks, hope you get back on your feet quick!

Doesn't the genesis cost more than a 03/04 Cobra would though? Or did you just want something different?

Maybe he's talking gas prices. But it may take a while to have the car pay itself off via gas savings. Plus the initial hit of a new car $$.

Congrats OP. I toyed with the idea myself of one of those. I have looked at a couple of different coupe's out there now a days and I have yet to find one with as good a bang for your buck with performance as a mustang.

After driving each car, I would get into my Mach, turn the key and hear the catted MRT H and SSS catback and just smile....no new car that I drove gave me that feeling.

Sometimes I wish i had a quiet, sleek smooth car. Then I realize if I did I would be bored with it in a week :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, the Genesis Coupe is a really nice car. I don't like all of Hyundai's cars, but the Genesis (coupe and sedan) and new Sonata turbo are awesome. Nicely designed. Exceptional quality. I was just looking at the Genesis Coupe two weeks ago when my wife brought her Azera in for service. One of these days I should test drive one, just for kicks.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Congrats! I love the Gensis and am impressed with the performance. Good luck getting back on your feet.

Users who are viewing this thread