The new Ride

redocmach1

Established Member
Thought i would share the new ride I bought. Traded my Denali in and got this. I love it. 2011 white Range Rover Sport Superchaged.

510 horse 5.0L supercharged 32v v8 with direct injection and vvt @ 10lbs, 6 speed auto with rev matching paddles, awd, adjustable air suspension with 5 terrain settings, locking diff's, nav/ipod/xm, sunroof, black leather/white stitching, brembo's, 20's.

rr7.gif

rr8.gif

rr9.gif

rr6.gif

rr4.gif

rr5.gif

rr10.gif

rr11.gif

raised up
rr1.gif

Does like 150, its surprisingly fast. Motor trend says it cuts a mid 13.

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Nice. Haven't seen you around for a while. You still with your cutie that you used to post in the GF thread?

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Sick ride! Dunno if I would ever buy one because of all the breakdowns I've heard happening with range rovers but maybe those problems have been fixed in the newer models.

OU812

Established Member
Sick ride! Dunno if I would ever buy one because of all the breakdowns I've heard happening with range rovers but maybe those problems have been fixed in the newer models.

This is the reason my dad got rid of his, he had a 2005 that was a POS. I loved the ride but it was in the shop all the time, he finally got tired of it and got a srt8 cherokee.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a gorgeous SUV. I love the interior. And you probably have just about every option you'd want in an SUV. Being supercharged is a nice bonus. You'll surprise a lot of boulevard cruisers. LOL! The only thing I would personally change are the wheels. Just not my personal taste. But that's easy to do if you so choose to do it. Otherwise I wouldn't change a thing. Best of luck with it. That thing is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread