They Kick @ss!!

ninee3cobra

#2088 Snake
Established Member
i 2nd that i myself ordered some products from adamspolishes.com and i have nothing negative to say

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Yup Adams products are nice... & Top Notch Customer Service :rockon:

Superman%20Small.jpg

BTW what did you order ? im sure you bought the QD that i have been raving about the past year :coolman: .

SVECobraR

Established Member
There stuff is okay, they actually don't have any good polishes in my opinion to remove scratches and swirls. But they do have a great qd, plastic/tire dressing and car wash + mits.

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
Yeah their QD and car wash are awesome. Their waffle weaves are OK.

And definitely awesome customer service :rockon:

NXGHOST

Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
Yup Adams products are nice... & Top Notch Customer Service :rockon:

Superman%20Small.jpg

BTW what did you order ? im sure you bought the QD that i have been raving about the past year :coolman: .

You can smear dog crap on that car and it will still look great! LOL

trance_in_miami

Established Member
SVECobraR said:
There stuff is okay, they actually don't have any good polishes in my opinion to remove scratches and swirls. But they do have a great qd, plastic/tire dressing and car wash + mits.

yeah Adams needs to come up with some polish that will be just as good as optimum or IP ... adams polish & wax are really not the best IMO :rollseyes along with the carpet cleaner. but his metal polish is the best thing i have tried in my life IMO :read:

Evenflow

Established Member
I haven't purchased anything from Adams yet..but I did email him a question and got a personal response from Adam within like 10 minutes of the email.

Awesome CS for sure. Im sure sometime in the near future I will try their QD and the in and out spray as opposed to mothers black to back.

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Evenflow said:
I haven't purchased anything from Adams yet..but I did email him a question and got a personal response from Adam within like 10 minutes of the email.

Awesome CS for sure. Im sure sometime in the near future I will try their QD and the in and out spray as opposed to mothers black to back.

:read: THE ADAMS IN & OUT IS A QD'' FOR TRIM & RUBBER. YOU'LL BE BETTER OF WITH THE ADAMS V.R.T. THE MOTHERS BACK TO BLACK IS A RESTORER TYPE PRODUCT. THAT CAN BE COMPARED TO POORBOY'S TRIM RESTORER. BUT YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH BOTH THE " IN & OUT" & THE VRT :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread