virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
Last edited:

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
:dw:

many things the middle east does wrong....this isn't one of them. although they actually put him out during this...which is bs I think.

oh im not saying its wrong, i believe in an eye for an eye. All im saying is that you have to move to the asshole of the world to actually have that kind of justice.

boostedpimp

Slut lover
Established Member
public hangings or execution worked back in the day... I don't see why it wouldn't help with the pos scum now especially since we're so over populated now a days

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Yeah, we could be the next Saudi Arabia! Kill em faster yes. Pubically, no. it is what separates us from the savages.
But then again when asked by the USD SOLIC how I would solve the AFG Opium problem, I told him, "I'd watch the cultivation fields then send in guys at night and kill the farmer and his whole family by smashing in their heads with sledge hammers. Then watch for the users and do the same thing to them. And identify the delaers and do the same things to them."
Mr. Andre Hollis paused and said, " I guess I won't brief that to Congress."

oldmodman

Established Member
Nobody has come up with the best answer.

But I have.

Gladiatorial Games

All contestants enter an arena and fight until only one man is standing.

He gets a total pardon and one million dollars. All the rest get dead.

Entry is completely voluntary. Think of how many prisoners would no longer be taking up space in out prisons.

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
Nobody has come up with the best answer.

But I have.

Gladiatorial Games

All contestants enter an arena and fight until only one man is standing.

He gets a total pardon and one million dollars. All the rest get dead.

Entry is completely voluntary. Think of how many prisoners would no longer be taking up space in out prisons.

I like this one.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
The current American society is nothing but a bunch of lazy, overweight, underachieving, celebrity obsessed, weak minded pussies.

Crime will only get worse until our society as a whole changes.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Get out of here with this crap. Don't you think if people knew their children might be publicly executed for crimes against others, they'd make a little more of an effort to teach them how to behave. You don't think public executions would help "get 'em while they're young" through their parents? I suppose you didn't think that out very well, did you?

I'm not worried about those kids whose parents do everything they can to raise them properly (that still isn't enough sometimes).

No, I don't think public executions would help get them while they're young. A healthy child with good parenting/education is what will help them the most. Like I said, seeing that will not be a deterrent. Just because "It makes sense" doesn't mean it plays out like that.

Last edited:

only a gt

Established Member
Gladiatorial games is what I was thinking as well. Something along the lines of the Gerard Butler movie Gamer, but without someone controlling the fighters.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
They need to bring it back, but make it excruciating...

I GUARANTEE this (I will put my own life on it) If we did that... If you are found guilty of murder, you will be tossed into a wood chipper legs first... I GUARANTEE people would not even want to fight each other in public...hell, everyone would get along...and you would not even be scared to walk down compton with a gold watch...

But nope...

You get 10 years with a chance of appeal...and get street cred

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
I have over 4k posts on here which can attest to the fact that I am no bible beater. However, the notion often crosses my mind that liberalism is the reason for the decline of our society as a whole. Look at true conservative values and what they entail: mom AND dad married for life, raising children together, in church together as a family. Dad was the provider, protector, and disciplinarian. How many of you remember your blood running cold when you had pushed your mom to the limit and she finally seethed at you "wait till your father gets home". Ah shit. Your ass was grass. How many kids grow up without a dad these days? A helluva lot. My mom divorced my dad when I was four and then set about doing whatever and whomever she pleased with blatant disregard for her two young sons. The effects of a shitty childhood are no mystery to me.
The values instilled in children by attending church are immeasurable. With any luck those children get to grow up and have a family of their own someday. The values they instill in their children came from their parents and church. Their parents' values came from their parents and church. It used to be socially reprehensible to be pregnant out of wedlock. It was an incredible event of shame brought not only upon the girl but her whole family. Not anymore. So few people attend church and actually try to live a good life that its a joke. There are no repercussions for anything anymore it seems.
Liberalism constantly tries to uproot the ideals of a strong familial unit and religion. We have almost fifty years of the effects of liberalism now showing its ugly head throughout our society. There is no shame in anything now. A whatever mentality has overtaken this country and it is getting worse.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
You're on to something. People just want to attack the symptoms of the disease, rather than address the disease itself, so to speak. Wasting people or going "eye for an eye" is just taking a step backwards. I for one don't want to see our country incorporate certain elements that you see in lawless societies. If you look at the background of many criminals, you'll find many of the same common denominators. And I'm not talking race either.

the soul that sins shall die. The government is the hand of the Lord to carry out justice wielding a sword.

I know, you dont normally like the Lord's view.

the soul that sins shall die. The government is the hand of the Lord to carry out justice wielding a sword.

I know, you dont normally like the Lord's view.

I'm a new covenant Christian, that understands what God's Grace is all about and how its supposed to be extended to all people. You on the other hand, are a Christian trying to live under the Old Covenant laws that you can not keep. So I understand why judgement and condemnation and seeing people get destroyed is very appealing to you.

We need some semblance of "Law and Order" on this rock. But its unbiblical to say that the Lord wants people carrying out death on His behalf. Its that stupid, ignorant type of Bible misinterpretation that has caused people to kill in the name of the Lord. Whether you like it or not, Jesus died for that child molester, murderer, etc. And Jesus is not for death, He came to bring life and life more abundantly. If the "state" wants to be for death and kill certain people then so be it. But you are way out of line to suggest that the Lord is for the death of people, who commit crimes.

ItsReal93

Established Member
Simply because someone has been convicted of a crime, doesn't make him/her any less human. There are a lot of young people that simply have had very poor role models in their lives. Yet everyone is so quick to judge and to want to throw all these people away. Everyone doesn't grow up in the perfect home or with both parents in their home. Some of these things have caused deep emotional scars in people and its negatively impacted their entire outlook on life in general. Its a vastly complex problem.

People are too quick to judge the actions of others, without even understanding how that person got to be that way. And I'm not saying you're wrong for having the viewpoints that you do, I've had them in the past myself. But these people that so many are quick to look down upon, have been years in the making. A lot of criminals have been dehumanized from a very young age and have seen the worst of humanity and have been told from early life that they were a waste of life, by the people they were surrounded by. And we wonder why so many people take on borderline or full blown sociopathic behavior?

Although that's very true I find that to be a horrible excuse for peoples actions. Everyone makes mistakes, yes, and some have had more screwed up childhoods than others- mine would be one of them, but that doesn't make it ok. I find it a weak excuse. You don't see me going out and murdering people bc I was told I was mistake, or grew up in an abusive home.

I also feel excuses like that are why criminals get away with so much. The parents/growing up excuse can only go so far, once you become a certain age you have to be held accountable for your own actions, once you become a certain age you know right from wrong....its up to us to make the right choices.

I agree about an eye for an eye/bringing back the death penalty. Especially for murderers and rapists.

Last edited:

Planter

Banned
they just need to make a big crematorium with transparent walls and all violent criminals, rapists, murderers, and child molestors are lined up outside the door, and when it's each criminals turn, the guard pokes the tip of a bayonet in his back and forces him to march himself into the fire.

broadcast on live tv to the world. **** their rights, **** their whiny excuses of a ****ed up childhood, **** their pleas for mercy, **** their apologies. for there to be ORDER, there must be discipline with enforced consequences.

Not this make believe, gimme a second chance, im sorry i'll never do it again and I just need help and rehabilitation gimme a slap on the wrist bullshit punishment garbage.

put the rest of lesser violent and non-violent criminals to work on highway crews laying concrete year round, picking up trash, and doing labor. not sitting in a prison cell eating up my tax dollars for 23 of 24 hours a day, and sucking up public defender time to file stupid and pointless bullshit appeals to draw the shit out and clogging up court systems with legal bs.

/end violent crimes.

TrueBlueGT, i completely agree with your entire post. I'm kinda in the middle with my politics, somethings I'm liberal on, others I'm conservative, but the liberalism movement has severely set this country back and is holding it back. The erosion of the family values, basic human morals, and ideologies that we're all free to do whatever we want, when we want, without fear of consequences has most definitely caused us to be in the state of disarray that we are today.

Liberalism is fine, conservatism is fine, but when there are no checks and balances to keep things balanced, and when overused and allowed to run rampant, too much of either is a bad thing. All things done in moderation will never be harmful. It's only when it's applied to everyone and everything simultaneously without limits or restrictions that it becomes destructive to society and the goals of a productive, disciplined and behaved society.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
33 cent bullet to the back of the head if found guilty and having 1 appeal. Don't turn it into a blood sport. After there found guilty let them appeal it once within 1 year, if they are found guilty again then simply have an executioner give them a bullet to the head. Better yet, have them sit in an air tight glass box and once the verdict is given, if its guilty just flood the box with gas and let the people in the court watch him flop around for a few seconds until he is dead. If he is found innocent then open the door and let him go, simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread