this is an amazing save...

redocmach1

Established Member
damn, saw this, had to post, enjoy...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCWhhQqmW0k&feature=related"]YouTube - Extreme offroad[/ame]

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
that guy had a very cool head. To have that type of awareness of what is going on that quickly is freakin amazing!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! He timed nailing the throttle perfectly. That would have been one scary roll.

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Does anyone else ever go into redocmach1's threads hoping he might have accidentaly posted a picture of his girlfriend :shrug::lol:

You have to wonder if that guy has done that before. If not, he has excellent presence of mind. I would've been out the door!

venomws6

Established Member
This was a big off road event done in Middle East it was sick.
If I remember correctley that thing was H/C LS1.

Thanks for sharing man.

Invictus

Banned
Looks like he hesitated going up. He realized he was headed right for the rock and other truck, looked like he jerked left to avoid. Then realized he probably had a better shot going right, into the groove where another truck already made it up. Downhill from there, literally! But that was a pretty great reaction. You could hear him revving it to make sure it stayed running.

Pewter99TransAm

Does anyone else think anyone who would park remotely close to that damn hill is out of their mind? or is is just me?! Those people were parked directly at the base of the thing. And yes that save was smooth as hell. props to that guy!

Users who are viewing this thread