This is going to piss a few people off.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
So wait..

Joshua says he was eating a pastry during snack time and trying to shape it into a mountain, the teacher said it looked like a gun and took him to the principal's office

Kid tries making it into a mountain....But because of the teachers interpretation, the kid gets suspended?

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
shocked these kids were exposed to pastries (I heard pop tarts). the horror.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
democrats are supporting a bill, that will remove the letter "L" from the alphabet because, when tilted 45 degrees can be pointed and mistaken for a gun.

true story.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Food fight = Gun fight. Wanna becareful now and watch where you throw that banana peel.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
dontwanttoliveonthisplanet.jpg

The Grey Beast

Established Member
Thats just stupid and wrong on so many levels. This also discourages children to have creativity, for fear of being suspended due to a teachers interpretation. This is all just getting out of hand entirely.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Hooray for progressive liberal Democrats. All this uber gun sensitivity has me going bat shit crazy.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
This was about 4 years ago, but my son was suspended for 2 days (Thursday and Friday) because he brought into school one of those little toy guns that you get out of a gumball machine and it fell out of his pocket.

He was marched right away to the principal's office by his teacher and teacher assistant and I got a call at work that I needed to pick him up....

I just told him to have a nice extended weekend and not worry about this stupidity....

Sadly this is on his record now............

People are just really dumb......

Users who are viewing this thread