This is what nightmares are made of...

klr16G

Established Member
Sorry to hear what happen looks like the car is long gone but even if they could fix that i would never want that back im sure it would never drive the same with it being a vert there is more flex to be transfered through the body...

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Looking both ways is underrated

Sucks to see that happened to your car but atleast you're alright.

Btw, was she hot?

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Here are the steps you need to take...

Call lawyer speak with him/her
Go to doctor
Settle
Get 03 Cobra
Put tail lights off old Cobra on new Cobra
Smile

Black Sex

Established Member
That sh*t will buff out.

Glad you are OK though. It sucks when you have to pay for someone elses mistake. Now its time to upgrade

S8MS-01904

SVT Cobra Driver
Established Member
Where about's did that happen?

Sorry, that'll be tough to replace. Make sure you show (receipts) to the Insurance for ALL the work done since March. Those "new" repairs can be added to the "Totalled" value (within reason).

I have your replacement Cobra waiting for you when your ready. See aviator, bone stock 4,300 mile 2004.

2002c5coupe

Established Member
A little piece of advice:

Do NOT take the insurance company's first offer to settle. The adjuster will try to lowball you. Don't be a sucker and take it.

And like others said, go to a doctor.

IndyCobraVert

Established Member
Where about's did that happen?

Sorry, that'll be tough to replace. Make sure you show (receipts) to the Insurance for ALL the work done since March. Those "new" repairs can be added to the "Totalled" value (within reason).

I have your replacement Cobra waiting for you when your ready. See aviator, bone stock 4,300 mile 2004.

I was headed northbound on Michigan Road and she pulled out of like 64th street. That's a little too nice for me until I have a garage to keep it in.

A little piece of advice:

Do NOT take the insurance company's first offer to settle. The adjuster will try to lowball you. Don't be a sucker and take it.

And like others said, go to a doctor.

I'm not planning on it. In the past 6 months it has a new top, new clutch, and nice rebuilt tranny. It also has decent aftermarket part value(lowering springs, exhaust, intake, 19" wheels). Anyone have experience with total losses and how the settlements compare to blue book value? I want at least $16,000 which it can easily book for.

And I went to the doctor and got some refills of my normal meds for occasional back issues. Seriously nothing worse than I usually do every couple months somehow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread