Took 2nd place in Heads Up class at local Fun Ford Weekend!

Bud

Established Member
We definitely need to get some people together for a test and tune night or a club clash night when the temps drop back down this fall. Load up the bbq and some coolers and go hang out at the track and have some fun. We have a large and varied group of 5.0 cars up here, would be cool to get them all rounded up for some runs.

sncbluegt

Established Member
Man I'm already gettin excited! I plan on going to a t&t night July 11th to see if I can get some better baseline numbers than I did on saturday (it was the cars first track run and only 1300 miles on the clock). I mustered up a 13.97 with a crummy 2.4 60'

Bud

Established Member
Be sure to post up or PM when you head up, I'm always down to go watch these cars run as I'm sure others are.

This just showed up in the mail today, my first prize moneys (and probably last):
checkzq.jpg

sncbluegt

Established Member
I will definitely post and PM when I'm going. Nice!!! That's gotta the best masthead I've ever seen on a check!!! I'm trying to get my best times before the Ken Bjonnes/ Jon Lund production gets installed. Who all here is in Co?

RioRed4v

Established Member
I will definitely post and PM when I'm going. Nice!!! That's gotta the best masthead I've ever seen on a check!!! I'm trying to get my best times before the Ken Bjonnes/ Jon Lund production gets installed. Who all here is in Co?

Here.

Out in Aurora.

sncbluegt

Established Member
It's amazing what people "think" their car has power wise. I once talked to a guy who drove his girlfriends 11 ss camaro and he told me it had 550 hp...I rofld alot and then proceeded to ask...what was done to it....he says a box tune, cai and mufflers.....I then continued to Rofl alot more and then schooled him.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Well, I saw under the hood, and it looked like a Whipple 4 liter on that Shelby, but if that's the case.... He is missing the most important mod, the driver mod!

RioRed4v

Established Member
Well, I saw under the hood, and it looked like a Whipple 4 liter on that Shelby, but if that's the case.... He is missing the most important mod, the driver mod!

There was a red Shelby out there that needed driver mod in a bad way. I swear he was launching at like 5k on street tires and just blowing them off. It's bad when you can watch the wheel hop from the stands and see the tire marks on the track to prove it.

Thanks a bunch man, you caught video my best MPH to date with the car :beer:

No problem. :beer:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member

Im here in Lakewood. Get on coloradostangs.com. Several of us meet up every Friday evening. There is a weekly thread on there that tells where we are meeting that evening.

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
Congrats!!

:rockon:

Mod List? You are where i want to be..

Last edited:

Bud

Established Member
Congrats!!

:rockon:

Mod List? You are where i want to be..

Long list, but keep in mind I'm fighting 10k DA's to get to these results:

Whipple 2.9 - 3" pulley, no clue on psi yet
JLT plastic intake
JPC return fuel system with triple DW300 pumps
E85
Lund Racing Tune
Circle D 3200/3400 converter
JPC over axle pipes
Flowmaster outlaw mufflers (worst sounding POS's ever)
Offroad X-pipe
BMR K-member and Arms
Steeda radiator support, removed front swaybar
TRZ anti-roll bar
Steeda LCA relocates, J&M poly LCA's, Steeda poly upper
QA1 single adjustable rear shocks
Cobrajet front springs, JPC/eibach rear springs
Hoosier 275/60/15 Drag radials, M&H bias fronts
Dynatech driveshaft
JPC line lock (more of a fun part)

Users who are viewing this thread