took out a trick tpx

tjmpaintball06

Established Member
The other night i was cruising around with my friend and we pull up next to a 1990 toyota previa. i rev my engine and the guy turns his head and gives me this sinister "lets go bitch" look. so im like holy sh*t this guy wants to go lol. so the guy just floors it and takes off (more like crawls off) and i give him like a 3 or 4 car headstart. I get the urge and bash the pedal to the ground which makes the all american 5.0 pushrod v8 come to life. the exhaust deafens everything and i fly by him at about 90mph. i just ran through the gears flawlessly at probably the fastest ive ever shifted. I dont understand how i was so damn motivated when i was going against a previa!?! it seems like the adrenaline was gonna split my body in half lol. i guess its the blaring rock music and the full tank of gas. when we came up to the next stop sign, i waited for the guy. when i get there the guy just flicks me off! im like wtf you piece of crap. so i just burnout and take off while my friend politely returns the gesture out the passenger window. good times good times

Users who are viewing this thread