SAM_0178_zpsbbee8160.jpg

SAM_0200_zps86bd2394.jpg

SAM_0161_zpsf0c000e2.jpg

Still in need of a saleen grill and gt500 wing :bash:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Looks killer. Most will say the all black look is played out but you pulled it off sir.

Sly Fox

Established Member
Needs matte black emblems and tinted head lights IMO. yeah lots of people don't like the murdered look but it has to be done right to pull it off. You are pretyy close to nailing it great job.

chrisheltra

Established Member
Looks sick. Still needs black badges, black exhaust tips, black calipers and smoked corner marker lights IMO.

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Looks totally badass! My neighbor has a black 2011 he's in the process of murdering it, he tinted the brake lights, headlights, windows and blacked out the emblems, looks pretty killer IMO.

CoreyHM1

Established Member
thanks!

Looks sick. Still needs black badges, black exhaust tips, black calipers and smoked corner marker lights IMO.

Yea ive been thinking about doing the 5.0 emblems, i plasti dipped the faux cap and i tinted the front markers. But i cant figure out how to get the rear ones out. Im affraid to break them lol

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
What if you night shaded the emblems to give them a "black chrome" look? Otherwise, SICK ride!!!

chrisheltra

Established Member
thanks!

Yea ive been thinking about doing the 5.0 emblems, i plasti dipped the faux cap and i tinted the front markers. But i cant figure out how to get the rear ones out. Im affraid to break them lol

Theres a few screws you have to remove on the edge of the fender. Once removed you can pry the fender out some and reach your hand in there. The lens just clips in and pulls out of the front side.

59f24dbd.jpg

I got my black 5.0 badges at LMR IIRC for around $40.

79ec94aa.jpg

CoreyHM1

Established Member
What if you night shaded the emblems to give them a "black chrome" look? Otherwise, SICK ride!!!
I've though about that, either black chrome or plasti dip lol
Theres a few screws you have to remove on the edge of the fender. Once removed you can pry the fender out some and reach your hand in there. The lens just clips in and pulls out of the front side.

I got my black 5.0 badges at LMR IIRC for around $40.
Those look good! Thanks i'll have to try to tint those this weekend

Corey that think looks awsome!!! Still not as good looking as the 00 GT you used to own. lol j/k!!
Lol thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread