Torq Thrust II

jtkz13

Established Member
Anyone have a pic of a 03 Cobra Vert, or even a normal lowered New Edge with these in wide 17"?

I have a set in 17x9.5 & 17x11 that I am considering running this summer instead of buying new tires for my 18's. I know they flow a little better with the SN95, but I might go this route if they look & fit right.

IMG_4111.JPG

IMG_4113.JPG

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
the american racing torq thrust wheels have always been one of my all time favorites, but mainly on older muscle cars and with the gray straight center spokes (not the rounded).

like many wheels, i think the low profile tires of modern cars do not do them justice. if our cars could fit 15s all around along with a meaty tire i think they would probably look good.

jtkz13

Established Member
I like the style of my Saleen 18's more, but the tires are SHOT and I could definitely use these for a season to get some use out of the tires I already have. I'm parting out my 95, so they wont be needed at all.

I think I'll put em on and see how they look and hook up.

Plus I think the Bullit style wheels looked decent on the new edge, and they came on a TON of cars, so it cant look too terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread