Totally I.C.E stupid, recommend me a setup

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
the basics:

my car is a stripper(by design). 300a car. NO sync.

what id like:

a Navi style HU with bluetooth, and of course an appropriate dash kit to match.

budget:

$500.

GO.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
not possible with $500 man i searched for a while. unless you can find everything used but most likely wont have bluetooth. im in the same boat as you. i miss having sync but not willing to pay for the tech package or w/e it is.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
i wanted the lightest possible v8 mustang, i was advised to get a 300a track pack car, but a Roush factory driver i know so that want i was about to order, and then one popped up locally at a dealer so i jumped on it.

but now after almost 2 years of daily driving and its getting annoying with my aux cable and phone.

so what kinda $$ am i looking at?

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
I'm right with you. I wanted light and all the extras just are not worth the cash.

So to get new stuff this place called tri city which is listed in the maestro thread on here has some packages. You get a head unit, dash kit and some other stuff. I think the cheapest his is $1000 and the most expensive is $1500. It's insane so I just made a few CDs lol.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
I'm right with you. I wanted light and all the extras just are not worth the cash.

So to get new stuff this place called tri city which is listed in the maestro thread on here has some packages. You get a head unit, dash kit and some other stuff. I think the cheapest his is $1000 and the most expensive is $1500. It's insane so I just made a few CDs lol.

:beer: yup, that aux cable works pretty good. LOL

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
:beer: yup, that aux cable works pretty good. LOL

I was annoyed with it as so as I realized my iPod was like 3yrs out of music updates. But after seeing those prices and having CDs shit I'm pretty content.

I did find a few radios for around 2-400 and you can get the dash kit for like 250. You might not get Bluetooth but you will get a USB which is what I'd prefer anyways. I like to control the music from my radio and steering wheel instead of fishing for my iPod that fell between the seat and console.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member

92fiveohfox

Established Member
https://www.newpotatotech.com/TUNELINK_AUTO/tunelink_auto.html

I use this. Plugs into the DC port in the back armrest compartment, then aux from the port into it.

My android phone auto connects and then I use poweramp which autoplays soon as connected to bluetooth.

phone never leaves my pocket to play music.

I looked at getting this but the reviews on amazon are horrible. I'm in the same boat as you guys, base model but not sure if I want to drop 1k on a radio setup.

Users who are viewing this thread