TPS Slotted, Dimpled, or Cross Drilled Brake Rotors-from $329.99FREE SHIPPING!

pipejob1

Established Member
Do the front rotors come with all the bearings and seals in them ready to install

FrenchyZ

Established Member
How much better do they brake consoles to stock rotors and pads? My main concern is that I pull a heavy boat once in a while and looking to upgrade the brakes. Maybe the whole mine yard. Calipers, lines, fluid, rotors and pads. My lightning pulls the boat just fine but would like to stop the boat a little sooner. It feels like I'm pushing on the brakes all the way when I have the boat. Any recommendations? How would the ones you are selling compare with braking power over stock?! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
How much better do they brake consoles to stock rotors and pads? My main concern is that I pull a heavy boat once in a while and looking to upgrade the brakes. Maybe the whole mine yard. Calipers, lines, fluid, rotors and pads. My lightning pulls the boat just fine but would like to stop the boat a little sooner. It feels like I'm pushing on the brakes all the way when I have the boat. Any recommendations? How would the ones you are selling compare with braking power over stock?! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Upgraded pads, stainless lines, and our rotors will definitely help with improved braking.. .it will not be like getting a big brake kit but it will have more bite and be less likely to fade.

Bonestk87

Established Member
What brand of bearing are included?? I need a price for my 04 Lighting. Slotted and cross drilled, Clear Zinc all 4 corners.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Users who are viewing this thread