TR 10th 24k miles w/crusher/SRA

badblacklx

Established Member
No offers? Also interested in trades for nice trucks? Just let know what you got in a pm. I'm just looking to change it up and try something different.

Red99SVT

Established Member
I have a 2007 GMC Sierra Z71 I might be interested in doing something on. It's the new body style top of the line 4 door SLT. White with Black leather.

Sn8keyes

Established Member
How many lbs boost on pump gas and race gas to make the said HP and TQ? What are the AF numbers? Thanks...

badblacklx

Established Member
If you can, I'd wait to sell this bad boy in the spring/early summer. It will sell itself then. Best of luck man. :beer:

Thanks I am debating doing that or just keeping the car I already have it listed for to little I figured somebody would realize that and scoop it up. I guess not though lol.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Thanks I am debating doing that or just keeping the car I already have it listed for to little I figured somebody would realize that and scoop it up. I guess not though lol.

Yeah, this car is crazy clean and with the mods that it has 23K is DIRT CHEAP! I'm serous when I say this, if I didn't have a Terminator of my own I would have already bought this from you.

Hold on to it until spring and then watch it self itself for 24K-26K. :coolman:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread