Track tonight

03CobraBlkVert

Established Member
I am going to try to go to the track tonight at Bradenton Motorsports and was wondering if anyone had any guesses on what they think i will run. I have a bonce stock 2008 GT500 Convertible with only driver mod (hopefully thats good enough). Track temps will be in 50's and 60's. I want to get a good time and MPH starting mark for my car. Haven't raced at a track in over 12 years so it will be fun to get back into the groove! :beer:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I am going to try to go to the track tonight at Bradenton Motorsports and was wondering if anyone had any guesses on what they think i will run. I have a bonce stock 2008 GT500 Convertible with only driver mod (hopefully thats good enough). Track temps will be in 50's and 60's. I want to get a good time and MPH starting mark for my car. Haven't raced at a track in over 12 years so it will be fun to get back into the groove! :beer:

Ted ran a 12.3 with a bone stock vert:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/shelby-gt500-150/331973-fastest-shelby-1-4-mile-list.html

But Ted's the exception, not the rule.

No guesses here but don't get your hopes up too high. It's going to take a while to get used to a new car.

Good luck!

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

03CobraBlkVert

Established Member
I have had the car since Nov. but just hard to get time for the track but i am going to do my best. When i was younger i built up my Fox body to run 9's with a stock bottom end and a tremec 5 speed and had a blast but times change and family and owning a business makes it harder but i really want to get back into it and what better a platform than a Shelby :)

Users who are viewing this thread