Tracking someone down

Need2Speed86

MOB!!!
Established Member
I have an old friend that I havent heard from or seen in a year. I have been trying to track them down. No Facebook or Myspace. All I have is a name and some old numbers that dont work anymore. Tried a few friends no one seems to know.

Tried zaba search with no luck. Any ideas?

Planter

Banned
pm txyaloo

seen a couple threads where that guy has pulled some CIA shit, and gotten some scammers full and complete addresses, phone #'s, facebook pictures...and some of these pictures are downright embarrassing, divorce history and drivers license, and no telling what else he's dug up. he's fun to tango with in Smackdown, but you gotta know where that line is and not to cross it, otherwise it gets ugly for that person crossing it.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
pm txyaloo

seen a couple threads where that guy has pulled some CIA shit, and gotten some scammers full and complete addresses, phone #'s, facebook pictures...and some of these pictures are downright embarrassing, divorce history and drivers license, and no telling what else he's dug up. he's fun to tango with in Smackdown, but you gotta know where that line is and not to cross it, otherwise it gets ugly for that person crossing it.

I believe he has is PMs disabled partly because of people like you volunteering him to be people's personal PI.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I believe he has is PMs disabled partly because of people like you volunteering him to be people's personal PI.
Yes he does, Jeff got tired of people asking him to look for crap. However there's this other "guy" that is very good at that :lol1::beer:

Last edited:

nicktoney

weeee
Established Member
chris-hansen-dateline-nbc2.jpg

Ironhand

Banned
I was able to track down a few old friends of mine.

After about 2 days of searching, I happened to find his cell phone number on a government website and he answered on a Saturday.

Keep looking, you can find almost anyone if you look hard enough.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I have an old friend that I havent heard from or seen in a year. I have been trying to track them down. No Facebook or Myspace. All I have is a name and some old numbers that dont work anymore. Tried a few friends no one seems to know.

Tried zaba search with no luck. Any ideas?

That would be a violation of the protection order now wouldn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread