Tristate Sonic meet. Morgantown, PA. April 25th

RcodeStang

Established Member
flyer700wide.jpg

Trying to get some more Mustangs to come out to this. Should be a HUGE event this year. 800+ attending based on the facebook page alone. Have another mach, terminator, sn95 cobra, and a few new edge GTs coming in our south jersey group. Anyone in the area is welcome to caravan with us. We will be leaving from the lowes/sports authority parking lot on rt73 at 9:53am. PM me for more details.

sweetslvr

Established Member
Sounds pretty cool...depending on what I'm doing that weekend, me and my brother might come down. I have an 03 cobra and he has a 98 cobra. We are from Reading so not too far down the road.

1bad95

Established Member
gonna try and make this also! Not an svt but i have a 95 Yellow GT. it would be cool to have all the stangs meet up and cruise in together

Drazga

Established Member
flyer700wide.jpg

Trying to get some more Mustangs to come out to this. Should be a HUGE event this year. 800+ attending based on the facebook page alone. Have another mach, terminator, sn95 cobra, and a few new edge GTs coming in our south jersey group. Anyone in the area is welcome to caravan with us. We will be leaving from the lowes/sports authority parking lot on rt73 at 9:53am. PM me for more details.

you have the wingless red mach i always see on rt70 and at the TST meets right? ill definitely be coming out, today we had a great turnout at stockton.

Users who are viewing this thread