Tropi-Care converstion fro another site.

inteller

Established Member
that's a pretty funny review seeing as how Tropi-care is reverse-engineered Zaino in fagtastic pastel colors.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
So, it still works better, and I have tried both, and Tropi-care for some reason or another is easier to apply (1 coat), and has a deeper shine, and lasts much longer where I live. IMO there are more differences in the two products than there are similarities.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by inteller
that's a pretty funny review seeing as how Tropi-care is reverse-engineered Zaino in fagtastic pastel colors.

Steve at Tropi-care has a sample bottle of TC-3 that you can order for about $2.00 shipped. He has more info at the above Tropi-Care forum. It is only $2.00 to cover shipping. So why not give it a try and see how you like it before you bash it. You will never see me on here bashing a product that I have not tried myself. I don't like zaino because I had used it for 2 years with good results, but when I tried Tropi-care my afterthoughts of Zaino were that it was crap. I am not affiliated with TC in any way, I just like their product.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Originally posted by inteller

lol :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread