Trying to buy a SVT Focus in the Southeast...

Godspeed409

Established Member
Im trying to get myself into a SVT Focus, a 2002, with the rebates and such, its a good time...

Theres a SVT dealer that i like local, but he doesnt have any... the only one ive found anyway near my area is Red, and im looking for a Sonic blue, or black one... Im in North Georgia, i dont mind driving alittle ways... i figured this is the place to ask.. Anyone know where ones at? at a good dealership? Ive done all the searching i can.. i cant find but 1 in the complete northern georgia.

Anyone that can help me out, id appreciate it.

Godspeed409

Established Member
Originally posted by MattNCSU
dude there are a TON at Capital Ford in Raleigh! I could have sworn I saw 6 or 8.

Thanks... Anyone know if ford dealers can ship cars to eachother? I really dont want to drive 6 1/2 hours..

Godspeed409

Established Member
Bought a Pitch Black 2002 SVT Focus today fully loaded... they have to go get it, will be here monday..

Thanks guys...

Godspeed409

Established Member
Hey, let me ask you...

I havent got the car yet, as they didnt have a black one anywhere near me... How do tell what # yours is? and the build date? You get a certificate? or call SVT? Thanks...

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
If you have the VIN number call, SVT give them your info and they will give you the production # and the build date....I have already got my certificate,so you will probably see yours in a month or two.

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Anyone have pics of there Focus? I'm thinking of buying one as my daily driver. Also hom much are they going for and what kind of gas mileage do they have. I can't seem to find that info on the SVT website.

Users who are viewing this thread