Tunernetwork.com Car, Truck & Bike Show!

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
http://www.tunernetwork.com/index.php?page=show

This show is going to be pretty big and it is helping to save the Boardwalk at Ocean Beach in New London, CT. All cars are welcome, American Muscle, Japanese econoboxes, European cars, sport bikes, anything and everything is welcome and of course classics are welcome too. I would like to get a very good turnout from the SVT crowd. I miss my old Cobra and L every day so you guys will have to fill that void at the show!

If you have any questions or requests you can contact me and I will be glad to answer you!

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
BUMP!

Come on guys, what could you possibly be doing this weekend other than coming to this car show?

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
HUGE BUMP! The show is this saturday guys!

It will be awesome and I want to see a lot of Cobras and Stangs there!

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Juice33 said:
HUGE BUMP! The show is this saturday guys!

It will be awesome and I want to see a lot of Cobras and Stangs there!

Are there Cobra Classes ??

I just talked to a guy tonight at a cruise night, he was pissed off again at another show on Sunday that put all the friggin stangs in like 2 classes (85 - Present I think he said..) But of Course they put Vette's into a dozen classes for every generation ever made... These Stang Haters running local shows piss me off sometimes..

That's why Bristol RI is gonna roll deep in Stangs come Saturday...

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
There will be a ford class, it will not be divided, nor will the chevies or any other brand. Each brand is its own category, this is the most fair way to go about it.

It is a show for everyone, all makes and models, to make specific classes for each individual car would be tough and expensive when it comes down to the sick custom cut trophies that will be handed out.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
BUMP! The show is tomorrow. A lot of hard work has gone into it and I hope to see some sick Cobras there.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Juice33 said:
BUMP! The show is tomorrow. A lot of hard work has gone into it and I hope to see some sick Cobras there.

sorry man..wish I could...hittin up the track to best my time and then some!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
88_Stanga said:
going for some 10.50's jake?

better be at LEAST that....thought it was gonna be a bit cooler than 80!!! but we will see. i think I can get 10.7x on the blower and 10.4x on the shot....just took 100lbs out of the car from last time so we will see

Users who are viewing this thread