Tuning MAFia with a Predator?

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
Anyone know how to do this? I'm running a modified pulley/90mm MAF/93oct. as my race program and bought a MAFia because I peg my MAF every WOT run. Diablo says to reduce the following parameters by 41% for setting 3 on MAFia : Fuel Injector Low Slope, Fuel Injector High Slope, and Air Mass Displacement of one cyclinder... but don't know how to adjust the fuel injectors 41% and I don't know how to change the Air Mass Displacement.
Help is greatly appreciated,
Joshua

oh yeah, I have the latest version on the Predator

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
Thanks, with help from a friend we got her all squared away and running like a champ! I can't wait to run at the track tomorrow with my new wet kit...will post times soon! Thanks for the help Fade, killer looking truck...absolutely love the wheels/brake kit
Joshua

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Thanks Joshua and good luck at the track.

Did the pred have the cyl displacement in it along with the other stuff? It's just been a long time since I used one-made the switch to SCT in April.

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
It didn't have the cyl. displacement, only had to modify the high/low f.i. slopes. I was pretty pleased with the runs today I went from running 14's to a best of 12.7 @ 107 with a 1.8sec. 60' on Hankooks (down from 2.1)... I mean it's no 11.86 @116mph:) , but I'm happy with the progression.
Mods are: 6# lower, AiRaid cai, Bassani headers, JDM Bullet cat-back, Predator, MAFia, NGK TR6's, EGR/PCV/Boost kill- delete, and a Zex wet 40 shot. What would you recommend for next mods as far as "bang for the buck"? Oh and I heard that you port blowers too? $?
Thanks for the help/interest,
Joshua

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread