Unlawful??? Detainment Video

itSSlow98

Established Member
Guy is a straight up asshole, he lives for that crap. Anyone who open carries a handgun and a rifle with a scope in a residential area is askign for crap. Im all about carrying but the guy is a duesche.

he thinks by him videoing stuff like this and being difficult hes helping the cause. But hes just another reason why police and citizens are against it.

Last edited:

Woody6799

Established Member
Sovereign citizen wanna be almost, in NJ he would have been proned out and cuffed before he said anything.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
another dumbass with a camera, what's the point of posting it? this has been discussed a hundred time and the answer is always the same, another dumbass with a camera

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
...and that's why law enforcement is not for me. I've would have taken the bait and beat that idiots ass.

DevilDog81

Can't fix stupid!!!
Established Member
What a pussy!!! Wasting time and taxes, lucky for him the officers are too polite!!!

tistan

Established Member
It sounded like the guy is in Oregon, do you not have to show an ID there when the cops request it?

Finished watching the video and noticed the Ron Paul sign he was carrying. That explains a lot about this douche.

Last edited:

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Not all of those in oregon act like that.
Looks like eugene oregon And cops get a lot of those difficult people a good deal with. people like that give the rest of us pro gun pro choice people a bad name...

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I was waiting for this to show up on here. That guy's a moron and he makes paul supporters look like nutcases, whether it was intentional or he really is that stupid.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
I hate watching these videos, they piss me off...a bunch of losers with no jobs and nothing to do than waste LEO's time....

N Savage

Established Member
I was waiting for this to show up on here. That guy's a moron and he makes paul supporters look like nutcases, whether it was intentional or he really is that stupid.

Perhaps he's intentionally trying to convey that those voters are nutcases. Straight up real life troll.

SHOdown220

Established Member
Couldn't watch the whole video, especially not with that voice.... Damn he sounded like a whiney little bitch. Anyways, I can't stand people like that, they make us other pro gun people look bad, it's people like that sending a message saying "hey it's my right to carry a gun so I'm going to open carry a pistol and rifle for no reason around town!"

Rossim22

Established Member
I see his goal, but he's going about it the wrong way. The cop on the right is wrong, he cannot identify him if he's not in a vehicle or suspicion of committing a crime... making people feel uneasy is not a crime. But if some guy was outside your house with a scoped rifle staring at you, you'd probably call the police as well. However I thought it was illegal to record audio of an officer?

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I see his goal, but he's going about it the wrong way. The cop on the right is wrong, he cannot identify him if he's not in a vehicle or suspicion of committing a crime... making people feel uneasy is not a crime. But if some guy was outside your house with a scoped rifle staring at you, you'd probably call the police as well. However I thought it was illegal to record audio of an officer?
you really should quit commenting on matters of law dude.

Rossim22

Established Member
you really should quit commenting on matters of law dude.

Yeah I'll leave it to the police to tell us what it is that they can legally do or not... :lol:

"Regardless of your state's law, keep in mind that police can never compel you to identify yourself without reasonable suspicion to believe you're involved in criminal activity."

When do I have to show police my ID? | How to Flex Your Rights During Police Encounters

EDIT: But like I said before RDJ ridiculed me with nonsense, this guy was just antagonizing the situation. The rifle is very over-the-top, pistol would have been alright imo. But the law is the law and you can't detain someone for abiding by them.

Last edited:

DevilDog81

Can't fix stupid!!!
Established Member
Unless the Russians or British are invading us, I don't see why a normal human being with a borderline IQ needs to be walking around with a gun and rifle. I hope he tries that around the White House!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread