Updates to my Boss 302

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
I think I just found my favorite boss. The white on the black makes it look so crispy.

Do you match your clothes as well as your cars? :thumbsup:

Thanks,:beer: Probably not as well with the clothes lol

I've got some 2012 GT500 mufflers to put on my car in a few months. I am definately going to first paint them black like you did. Thanks for the idea. :beer:

Yeah it looks way better painted. Always hated the way the stock mufflers hang below the valance. Had a budy paint his a while back and did the whole housing. I like just the face done better.

Nice, love the white. Only thing I would suggest to go along with these mods are some Redline Tuning Hood struts.

Thanks, that is on my list. That and some other small things under the hood.

where did you get the battery and brake covers from and how much $ were they ?

LRS, Americanmuscle, bangastang all cary them. They are around 100 bucks

That looks sick!

Now, how many more months til you get something else? :D

Thanks LOL. I am planning on holding on to this one. Have had it 6 months or so, so more than the last car.

Wow you do some awesome work! Looks great! I just sold a boss at my dealership last month in red and black, should have bought it for myself but am totally loving my new Raptor. Nice FX4 you have as well!

Thanks, its hard to beat a raptor. I really like those trucks, plus the 13 is cool with the new headlights

You can send your stock lower valance to me for proper disposal

LOL, I have had like 10 people on other forums ask to buy it.

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
That's one sexy car! Looks great man, especially the exhaust! I'd love to hear how it sounds with that combo and with the track key! :beer:

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
sweet, I did the mgw shifter on mine where did you find the black extractor inserts I definatly want to do that, looking sweeet

M

Thanks, I have the MGW in mine as well. Was one of the first things I did to the car and one of my favorite. Hood inserts are from here

Big Worm Motorsports Vinyl Graphics

amazing !!! wouldn't change a thing after this

That's one sexy car! Looks great man, especially the exhaust! I'd love to hear how it sounds with that combo and with the track key! :beer:

Thanks, I will try and make video later.

Looks great man. I like it a lot. Whered you get the shift knob?

Speeddawg.com

Looks Great Garlen! :rockon:

Thanks Kevin, was talking to some of the guys that yall did the photo shoot with on another forum. I need to try and get up there next time you guys do a cruise.

fast02gt

Established Member
good call on painting the silver part of the mufflers that is by far the most annoying thing to me about the exhaust on the cars.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Nice touches, looks great and I love the PW Boss302's. Wheels look great also

I would like to see one without the hood stripes but leave the side stripes

Users who are viewing this thread