Vacation Poll

What option would SVTP members go for?

• Packer's game at Lambeau Field in December (Vikings, Lions, or Titans)

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Golf trip to Whistler, Canada

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Golf trip to California (Torrey Pines, Pebble Beach, etc)

Votes: 21 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

u n v kenny

Established Member
My Father recently retired and gave me three options to choose from. What would the people of SVTP choose?

Option 1: Packer's game at Lambeau Field in December. (Either Vikings, Lions, or Titans)

Option 2: Golf trip to Whistler, Canada May 2013

Option 3: Golf trip to California. Torrey Pines, Pebble Beach, etc.

In 2007 we went to Scotland and played all the big courses there; St. Andrews New and Old Course, Carnoustie, Turnberry, etc...

My Father has already been to Whistler in 2009.

I have been to Packer's vs Jaguars in the past, but only here in Jacksonville. Never to Lambeau Field.

What would you choose?

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Lambeau, Especially in December. I'm a Giants fan and even I want to go Lambeau one day.
But it has to be a Divisional opponent.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i saw and get pics from Heinz field in PA, it look really cool in person, i can imagine a game.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
I voted for option 1, being the Packers are good now and that could easily change and then they be bad for 10 years. Golf at Pebble beach this year will be the same as next year and the year after, which is my second choice. Besides, unless you're a damned good golfer, that is even more time to brush up on your game. All three options sound like a good time though and I'm super jealous of the St. Andrew's trip.

Mulldune

Established Member
December game in Lambeau would be awesome,especially against the Vikings.

oldmodman

Established Member
Option Three.

Pebble beach & Torrey Pines are world class courses and very difficult to get onto.

Plus, if you can time it right, you could Golf and take in the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.

Dragu1a

Established Member
i say pebble beach...only bc i'm not a pack fan. although i guess you're not a true packers fan unless you've frozen your sack off in Lambeau. tough call. all good options.

nickf2005

Established Member
Die hard Packer fan here. My choice is obvious. I will see a game in Green Bay before the day I die.

LUBaseball2

Established Member
I chose option 3 only because I went to a game in washington a few years ago when it was 8 degrees and I said I would never endure that type of cold for a sporting event ever again.

Planter

Banned
who takes a vacation to go play golf? :dw:

go see something interesting, somewhere you haven't been. Grand Canyon, Denali National Park, Glacier National Park, Redwood Forest, Grand Cayman Island, Japan, Germany, Switzerland, Australia.

experience life, experience the wonders of the world. unless you're the next Tiger woods, you're wasting precious moments of your life on a sport that should be called

Hit the ball, and chase it. Hit it again, chase it again, and repeat 17 more times.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Who takes a vacation to play golf? Obviously you've never played. :poke:

If you love golf, then my advise would be Pebble Beach followed by Whistler. If your passion is football, then the Packers game (vs. Vikings). No matter which one you go with, you'll enjoy the experience and never forget it. Congratulations to your dad on his retirement! :beer:

big dad

Established Member
Who takes a vacation to play golf? Obviously you've never played. :poke:

If you love golf, then my advise would be Pebble Beach followed by Whistler. If your passion is football, then the Packers game (vs. Vikings). No matter which one you go with, you'll enjoy the experience and never forget it. Congratulations to your dad on his retirement! :beer:

Always the gentleman CobraBob:beer:

u n v kenny

Established Member
Thanks everyone, even my friends at work have all said California. I've never been, and a golf trip is definitely a vacation for me. If I can golf at the best courses in the world, I wouldn't blink an eye at it.

I'm a huge Parker's fan, so it's really hard to vote against it.

Golf won't be the only thing we do it Cali, that's just a majority of it.

Thanks all, and keep voting, watching the poll change and hearing peoples responses are great to me. Thanks again!

dredg9

Established Member
option 4.. A Packer game in October followed by golf at Whistling Straits.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I've seen your golfing threads before, go to California :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread