Van Der Sloot Confesses

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I am sure the cops in peru can make anyone confess to anything considering they dont have the same interrogation laws as we do here.

GodStang

Established Member
He has confessed to many other things. The guy does nothing but lie so take this with a grain of salt.

ssssnake

Established Member
Yeah, but Peru doesn't have life in prison or the death penalty. It's said he'll probably get 15-35 years. There's no capital punishment in Aruba either.

jf4boogie

Established Member
Yeah, but Peru doesn't have life in prison or the death penalty. It's said he'll probably get 15-35 years. There's no capital punishment in Aruba either.

If that girls brother has a hair on his ass, that POS wouldnt live to see next week if he so much as stepped outside of a building.

GodStang

Established Member
You think he's lying? That he didnt actually kill her?

No not at all. I am pretty sure he killed her and Halloway. Just saying there is more to this story then we know. How many different stories has he told on the halloway case? What makes you think this is any different?

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member

Yeah, 35 years in a Peruvian prison is like a carefree vacation. Gotta buy your own mentholated Vaseline, there, though.

The death penalty there is implied.... it's carried out by the other inmates.

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2010/6/5/43941/28113

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
"ya i killed her, i realized my eyes were too close and i killed her"...

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
so in the confession he is basically telling Peruvian officials he is also guilty of the Natalie Halloway murder by killing Flores because she found out about his involvement, and he still can't additionally get prosecuted for halloway's murder because why??

i hope the most horrid things happen to him in jail, and he is tormented and haunted by both of these poor innocent young ladies for the rest of his worthless life.

I really don't understand how someone can murder TWO defenseless and vulnerable women like that and still think he is on top of the world because "daddy is a judge" or whatever. Such a shame.

Hitman318

My other car is a cruiser
Established Member
daddy couldnt save him this time... cause he is dead. Wont be long before his son is reunited with him though

Users who are viewing this thread