Video of NEW COBRA TEST MULE!!!!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
attachment.php

This pic PROVES the Lightning is gone. Obviously Ford is trying to make the new Cobra into a tow vehicle in order to compensate for the missing Lightning!

98GTvert

Established Member
:lol: LMAO. Oh yes most definately a replacement for the lightning. And those exhaust tips look like they came off a tug boat.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
****! ! ! No Engine Pics! i wonder why he "QUIT", or did he get fired??

**EDITED BY 03DOHC** Please DO NOT bypass the word filters.

Last edited:

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
theDRIVER said:
****! ! ! No Engine Pics! i wonder why he "QUIT", or did he get fired??

**EDITED BY 03DOHC** Please DO NOT bypass the word filters.
:shrug:

UKCobra

Established Member
Clearly this is an engine mule vehicle. I sure would like to see what styling differences they choose to make the GT and Cobra stand out apart.

I expect we won't get to see much of that until the powerplant decisions have been made...... so perhaps towards the end of this year, early next for the body mods.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
UKCobra said:
Clearly this is an engine mule vehicle. I sure would like to see what styling differences they choose to make the GT and Cobra stand out apart.

I expect we won't get to see much of that until the powerplant decisions have been made...... so perhaps towards the end of this year, early next for the body mods.

It's debuting at the NY Auto Show at the end of this month, so the due date isn't far off.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I keep hearing that the motor is the same motor from the Ford GT but I've yet to see any pics. :shrug:

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
DR. WU 2000 said:
Couldn't that just have been an 05' with some mods. :shrug: Don't see anything special about it. Kinda boring looking. :nonono:
Looks like a mule alright. LOL! If this is even close to what the next Cobra is going to look like Ford is in trouble. :rolleyes:

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
that's why they call them TEST mules. to test out new parts and other pieces. most definitely not going to be what the cobra is going to look like. i think they're just testing the engine with the new car to see how the new car handles that kind of power.....

Users who are viewing this thread