Waterford lakes Mustang Roundup 2/26/10 lots of pics!

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Looks like a great showing with a lot of nice mustangs. Can't wait for the weather to warm up to start hitting up the shows again. Thanks for sharing!

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
thanks, our buddy? i dont know anyone with a 2 tone roush.

it is pretty sick

meaning me and my buddies i hang out with now lol, he had the silver '01 lightning on 20" reps with nitrous and full bolt ons aswell

it was just down the row from the old F100 with the cobra swap

Last edited:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
did you get any pics of the black notch in the back corner a few down from the black cobra with the kb and ccw's its my buddys and we are looking for some pics

lxsteed

Established Member
I completely missed that GT350, nice catch. That's my blue notch there, always cool to see others post pics of it.

otownpj

Established Member
did you get any pics of the black notch in the back corner a few down from the black cobra with the kb and ccw's its my buddys and we are looking for some pics

i did but i think i deleted them, his kid was hanging out his window so i think i deleted it, sweet car though, it sounded great!

I completely missed that GT350, nice catch. That's my blue notch there, always cool to see others post pics of it.

the gt350 was sweet! he got the 525hp version, still under warranty. your notch is sweet, i love the brake job!

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
i did but i think i deleted them, his kid was hanging out his window so i think i deleted it, sweet car though, it sounded great!

the gt350 was sweet! he got the 525hp version, still under warranty. your notch is sweet, i love the brake job!

aww dam to bad yea his kid uses that car as a jungle Jim lol yea its a sweet car cant wait for him to get his taxes back then it on the the next step with the build

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
great pics, thanks for sharing...looks like it was a tremendous turnout

otownpj

Established Member
aww dam to bad yea his kid uses that car as a jungle Jim lol yea its a sweet car cant wait for him to get his taxes back then it on the the next step with the build

haha, what is he doing to the 5.0. i thought it was already builT?
great pics, thanks for sharing...looks like it was a tremendous turnout

great turnout!

Users who are viewing this thread