We Own Fisher Price Cobras.....

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Seriously.

When I have to bang the body panel of the rear passenger convertible top window to get the window to come back up while pressing the button - then yeah, that shit is pretty pathetic.

Kind of like the interior of the cars. Or the radio. Or the door panels. Etc. Etc. But we bought Fords. We mod it all right?

Thanks Richie for the "bang the door" advice! It's just pretty ****ing sad. It makes me want to own a Euro where my window isn't hooked to a ghetto ass motor with a lame piece of metal rod. Or a e-brake where the boot is soldered to the ghetto plastic (that you eventually replace) or a 460 stereo you have to jump through 10,000 wires to re-vamp. :lol:

Anyways, there is my rant! I have bigger things to worry about than a window, but still. :beer:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
sell the cobra to me and then get your euro and we can race ... just make sure to let me know how the back end of the car looks!!!

TRBO VNM

don't buy a bmw then if you are bitching about windows. they are known for the window motors going out.

TRBO VNM

BTW Andrew, how old is your car? it is getting that age where things start wearing out and need additional maintenance.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
FWIW, my driver's side 1/4 window wasn't going up, turns out there was a worn piece of trim that was preventing it from going up. Might not be the same case but, it's worth looking into.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Hmm, the windows on my Cobra go up and down faster than they did in my GT. Weird.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I expect to see your toy painted pink, yellow, and blue in keeping with the traditional Fisher Price theme..

Post the pics please.

Ken

:beer::beer:

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
I'm making sure that window doesn't go all the way down - just in case. :lol:

I'm still laughing at the fact that the trick worked!

Users who are viewing this thread