Weight reduction....

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
i have a battery relocated in the trunk, full cage, alum d/s,no front sway bar, no rear chunk on the rear, tubular rear susp and tokico adjustable drag struts, on nitto 275 drags on chrome cobra rs, the car did a 11.18 at 124...your goal is closer than u think.. i have 451 rwhp and 4:10s btw..

corysmach1

Established Member
i have a battery relocated in the trunk, full cage, alum d/s,no front sway bar, no rear chunk on the rear, tubular rear susp and tokico adjustable drag struts, on nitto 275 drags on chrome cobra rs, the car did a 11.18 at 124...your goal is closer than u think.. i have 451 rwhp and 4:10s btw..

Thats very fast...i do think my car is capable of that but it will take awhile to get it all dialed in. Do you know what your car weighs? Also do you have 17s all the way around?

corysmach1

Established Member
Im pretty sure my abs isnt working right now anyways....how hard is it to take the pump off orbwhat do you have to do? Does this hurt driveability?

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Im pretty sure my abs isnt working right now anyways....how hard is it to take the pump off orbwhat do you have to do? Does this hurt driveability?

just stop-ability lol, but of you drive it alot, i wouldn't, like you said it only takes one

corysmach1

Established Member
just stop-ability lol, but of you drive it alot, i wouldn't, like you said it only takes one

True and with skinnies up front its not going to stop the best....im hoping with the big and littles and corbeuas it weighs 3300 ish....also the jack and spare have been removed.

epracmetcon

Established Member

I got mine from this guy.

Shop Online

Awesome quality. If I wouldn't have put a line lock in at the same time, it probably would have only took me maybe 20 minutes to swap it..

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea that's pretty light!! Right on! I wouldn't personally run with 1/4 tank of gas but either way that's awesome!

corysmach1

Established Member
Yea that's pretty light!! Right on! I wouldn't personally run with 1/4 tank of gas but either way that's awesome!

Ill never race a car that low on gas.....never! That just happened to be the amount in my gas tank at the time of tbe scale. And ive got another 50 pounds to take off....then it will be done untill tubular front end.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hell ya man that's legit.. I just had my K-member and control arms installed and there is a huge difference that's for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread